Packs need to be repriced in the store

Ravens1113
5215 posts Member
edited November 2020
So I’m looking at packs in the game compared to others like MSF and I don’t understand how these packs help? I’m making my final push for JML and have 5 more characters to get to the appropriate relic levels and two are 3Pac and MM who are only 6* a piece. So I’m thinking about actually spending and the $100 relic pack doesn’t even have enough materials to R7 even one character??? Ummm what?
CG I think we need to reconsider the in game resources to real life value. I’m not even going to touch on the shards for toons price points because that’s fairly consistent given premium pricing for new toons compared in other games.
However the gear and relic prices are astronomical. How is $100 not even going to get a single toon to R7? And that’s just literally for relics. It doesn’t even account for the gear prior. I think to fully max a toon it’s like $400 or $500? Ummm woof?

Will we see any kind of special packs like we saw previously with the marquee gear for $5 and $10 respectively? Those were great deals. What about the “battle pass” type subscription that was hinted before?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• oiq6gl4d02na.png
  • You want to buy all the ones that say $99.99, they are best value.
  • lnq6gyrg24yl.png
    LordDunbar wrote: »
    You want to buy all the ones that say $99.99, they are best value.

Trolling aside, that pack doesn’t even get you 3PO to R7. You still need to farm extra materials. How??
  • Whale harder-er?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*