What should be my first CLS team?

Hi there everybody! I'm a month or something away from getting CLS. I really like the character, and I was wondering what other characters should I farm beside him to get him competitive. Here's a link to my profile to see where i'm at right now. https://swgoh.gg/p/118919173/characters/

Am I going to stick with Padmé in Arena, while using CLS for other stuff such as raids?

Thanks!

Replies

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Raid Han for sure. With the rebels you have, maybe Old Ben, R2, and Ezra until you get 3PAC geared up and farmed. But definitely work on Bounty Hunters for refgular Chewie and Ewoks for regular 3PO as well.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    I'll add that putting gear on 3PAC is worth it even at low stars, since he gets 40% of the leader's stats.

I might also suggest finishing Hera and Chopper to get Thrawn. That would be a better choice for maxing R2 than continuing to farm Royal Guard.
  • I never actually farmed Royal Guard. All the shards come from bronzium packs 😁 i will farm hera to get thrawn anyway. And move to BH. Thanks for the advice!