Best toons to take to relic 7

Coolnessda
276 posts Member
edited November 2020
So I've managed to get only jedi revan, jolee bindo, gm Yoda
, and geonosian brood alpha to relic 7. The majority of my gear 13 toons currently sit at between relic 1-4 since I cant make up my mind on which toons/squads would be best to take up to relic 7. Outside of toons required for galactic legends which toons are best at relic 7? I ask because I dont want to throw my resources into something that will turn out useless at any level.

Replies

• Malak
    Grevious
    General Skywalker
    General Kenobi
    Jedi knight anakin

These are just few obvious ones that spring to mind. After that depends on your roster, aims and interests
  • Post your swgoh.gg so we can advise you better
  • I have a r7 commander luke and dont regret that one at all.he hits hard.i also liked when i got my b1 and magna guard to r7 but i like the seps and your resources may be best elsewhere.
    We cant forget vader either.mines only at r5 but i plan on taking him to r7
  • Yeah my Vader is only at r4 and hits like a beast
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    Those that are needed for GL or legendaries.
    I stop most at R5
    R6 and R7 is very resource intensive.
    You can math how much of a stat gain you will get going to R6 or R7
    R5 mastery is 25
    R6 mastery is 35
    R7 mastery is 45
    Outside the str/agi/tac gains which are harder to math
    Most of the rest is very easy
    Stat / mastery
    Then look at what you are getting going to those higher relic levels
  • Aside from getting heros to r7 simply for GL requirements,

Daka, Enfys Nest, perform very well at R7. R7 Nest can solo a lot of teams for massive banners, and R7 Daka will let you beat R7 GG teams
  • Coolnessda wrote: »
    So I've managed to get only jedi revan, jolee bindo, gm Yoda
    , and geonosian brood alpha to relic 7. The majority of my gear 13 toons currently sit at between relic 1-4 since I cant make up my mind on which toons/squads would be best to take up to relic 7. Outside of toons required for galactic legends which toons are best at relic 7? I ask because I dont want to throw my resources into something that will turn out useless at any level.

If you are going for most lean top performing GAC roster then leave R7 alone. It's not a necessity and those teams can be beastly when modded right and at appropriate relic levels. I read that top 10 GAC performers are mostly R0 to R1.

Obviously toons like JKA are the ones worthy of higher, but he is on Padme. R3 JKA with 20 stacks of courage hits like a truck too. Not gonna lie though, I do enjoy GK Ahsoka and JKA at R7.