Replace some toons

Hey guys hope everyone is ok :)
My question is which toon to replace Mace Windu he is at lvl78, he is also on my main team and also who to replace Luminara also lvl 78 and on my main team.
My team is used in campaign light side battles, arena, cantina battles and so on
Why i want to replace them is due to damage they do not that much damage anymore and i am at the last ”node” on light side and i need better toons simple as that.
So which toons to replace rhese two i do not have general kenobi, yoda gm, general anakin etc
Any tips is greatly appreciated:)
I wish everyone a nice day and hope you all are safe :)

Replies

• crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    It would be helpful if you get a swgoh.gg account and you can post a link to your roster.
  • Who is the leader of your squad?

General suggestions would be to farm Geonosians in order to get Padmé or just go straight for Bastila & Jolee (if you're running a Jedi team as the mentions of Lumi & Mace suggest).

But, yes. I also agree with crzydroid: Go to the website swgoh.gg, follow the directions to create an account, then return here & post the URL of your profile page so that we can better see what you have right now. We'll be able to give much better advice if we know more about where you are currently in your farms.
  • Hey thanks for the anwers
    My team is lead by Vader 6* lvl81
    About that account i have tried several times but ican not get that sync to work at all, i do not know what i do wont but somehow it does not work.
    I i could how ever give my ally code if it helps? :)
  • https://swgoh.gg/u/epicvader73
    Is that what you need?
    :smiley:
    I do not know if that is the correct link you need but i hope it is
    Have a great day/ evening
  • MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Yep! That's the link we need. I'll start looking at it in just a bit.

ETA: did you buy the hyperdrive bundle?
  • doesnt look like he bought the hyper drive
  • No i don`t use real money in games i guess i should jave bougjt it?
  • No, you shouldn't have. I'm just trying to figure out how you got to where you're at.
  • Ok i see so have i gone wrong somewhere or have i done ok in my choised?
    But as i said i feel that i might need stronger toons tham Eindu and Luminara i just don’t know which two i should level up or try collect shards for, general Kenobi genral Anakin, Jedi Luke and so forth are oit of my reach for now, so what do you suggest i should do to get better characters or which i should start upgrading?
    Again thx for any help it is much appreciated
  • What i would recommend is first get a synergized team. Vader with jedi does not make any sense at all. Either focus on jedi or focus on empire (i recommend empire).Vader,tarkin, tie pilot with two empire characters of your choice will suffice. What i would also recommend is get your phoenix up so that you can unlock thrawn and palpatine who will replace the two filler empire characters.
    I'll get my first Gl...after 50 years
  • Does any kind of Empire trooper, Officer be ok?
    And after that get Phoenix leveled up?
    Should i also stop collecting clone troopets and count dooku?
    Thx for the info so synergy is about having a team of same faction ie.
    All Jedi,Sith etc?
  • DarthGlovoc
    149 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    1. Yes, pretty much anyone will work because you are planning on replacing them very soon
    2. Yes, farm phoenix even on the side while focusing on empire
    3. A. If you are referring to clone sergent definitely stop. At least for now because his ship is only marginally useful I have ditched it for now.
    3. B. Dooku is a very op character in the beginning and will help greatly in arena. For a really long time I would refresh until I found a team without him because the counters and stuns shut all of my teams down. He will help with arena rank at least and will synergize well when you get palpatine.
    4. Look at the leadership ability of the characters that you are using (not all have one) and see what that says, but yes staying with one faction is best for teams with a few exceptions for endgame players.
    I hope this makes sense and helps.
  • Ok thx alot :smiley:
  • Hey guys i have anorher question it’s about ships.
    I have for a while used Mace’s ship with a mix of Jedi and Empire/ first order ships shall i try to keep a Jedi/Empire only fleet or can i mix it up?
    MTFBWY
    And stay safe and take care 😃
  • You should focus on one faction, but not necessarily pure Empire or pure Jedi. The best ships available to you right now are the Geonosians. They won't do as well under Mace or Ackbar as they will under Tarkin. If Tarkin is your fleet commander, then the supplementary ships should be Empire for synergy with Tarkin, Separatist for synergy with your new Geos, or Hound's Tooth which does well in any fleet at all.

All 3 geo ships are in the Galactic War Store where you can quickly take them to 7 stars. There are useful toons in the GWStore, but none of them are worth to you what the Geo ships are worth. However, you do need Heroic raid rewards, which requires a single 7-star character. (You don't need to score well, just to qualify.) So the best thing for you now is raise one character from the GW Store to 7* & after that spend every single GW Token on the geo ships until all 3 are at 7 stars. Cad Bane, Biggs, Zeb, and Poggle are the best candidates for this 7-star treatment.

In the fleet store, purchase shards for Vader & blueprints for Vader's ship, the TIE Advanced x1.

In the Guild Store you should be purchasing Sun Fac until he is 7-stars.

Your Cantina Energy should go to farming Geo Spy & Geo Soldier. Gear up Tarkin while waiting for them and Sun Fac to reach 6 stars. Once any Geo hits 6*, you can begin devoting gear to them. Take them all up to g8, at which point you can begin using them as your Arena fleet. Keep gearing the Geos until Spy is g11, Sun Fac is g10, & Geo Soldier is g11. You'll want to take them even higher, but right now we're setting reasonable goals for a reasonable amount of time in the future. When you get all this done, you can reassess & make new goals.

Now, that all said, I also worry that your guild may not be completing the heroic raids. When playing a game, fun should always, ALWAYS be first priority. If you're in a guild with good friends & you're enjoying it, go ahead & stay. But if you're interested in making progress in developing your characters and you don't have strong bonds of friendship keeping you in The Sisters of the Force, I would recommend moving to a new guild right away. The rewards of a good guild's raids are invaluable.

If you'd like help on how to get into a guild which can better help you progress, let me know & I'll write about that.