Don’t even bother

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Like my banner? 3d2cvvtf1npu.jpeg
  • Options
    So we were heavily unfazed with the latest guild shake up.

We have 3 spots left. A lot of suiters were sent running with their tails between their legs.

We even had a priest try to perform an exorcist on us. It totally worked, trust me, it did.

See how to contact me in the original post
  • Options
    So, it’s that time when you realize you guild just isn’t as amazing as me…. And i suppose my guild (incase they see this(just kidding love you guys(i think)))

Come wow me,
  • Options
    I didn’t update the main post. We removed some players that weren’t pulling their weight in the awesome department.

We are close to clearing cpit regularly. So think you can hang with the most awesome, coolest, god like humans ever? Message me.
  • Intimmydation
    680 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Come join us. Yes, I, the famous Intimmydation from the New Player section on here, am a member of the mighty New Heroes of Denmark. So let's do this thing!
  • Options
    We have two spots that have opened up. Looking for two players that can handle our craziness.

Bored of the game? You are probably just bored of your guild.

We have a marine biology department in our guild.

Yea
  • Options
    So once again it is I. Coming off of a cpit clear. We have a few spots. Message me on discord or ingame.
  • Options
    hd41zd28hrtb.jpeg

Still taking in two members. New banner
  • Options
    That is an awesome banner!!!
  • Options
    Okay, so it seems the well is running dry on awesome (crazy) people. So going to ease my impossible standards.

Discord Zentigix#0922
    Ingame 553-167-282
  • Options
    Once again we have one spot available and no worthy potential recruits.
    If you think you can handle us, we may be interested. Maybe…
  • Options
    What kind of dumb guild is this?
  • Options
    Also, if you like LEGO, then you need to join us. Because we are the defenders of the LEGO homeland.

us50jscfxo6u.png
  • Options
    I endorse all the above messages. Also, and this is really important
  • Options
    We have recently had a remember disappear. So we have one spot open. Any one willing to play the game? Stare into the abyss knowing very well it’ll stare back into you?
  • Options
    Mass Exodus coming in your guild? Join us for CPIT!

Want to shield yourself from the mass exodus in your guild about to happen with the coming changes to Squad Arena & GAC crystals? Well then come join us to murder the big boy Rancor!

New Heroes of Denmark

https://swgoh.gg/g/35083/new-heroes-of-denmark/

We currently have 2 openings but likely more in the coming days as we trim the fat for underperformance in contributions to the guild. Below you will find the info about the guild itself and what we are looking for.

Oh, and we also are looking for a graphic designer to create a nice banner for us for our advertisements!

ABOUT US

- 240M GP currently, normally run around 250M when full at 50/50 but just cut some fat

- Guild activities reset at 17:30 UTC

- International guild with a good mix of European & North American members

- All Heroic Raids with 24 hour join period

- PIT & HAAT are simmed (2-3 times per week)

- HSTR ~2 times per week starting at 17:30 UTC (guild reset time)

- CPIT - Currently getting down to 30% left in p4 on our own, completing with help of mercs - This is what we are mainly looking to recruit new members for, self completion. We want this done before Christmas!

- DS Geo TB (27*) with 31+ Wat shards and LS Geo TB (13*) - 100% participation expected in TB

- TW we have a 90% win rate and expect high participation, mandatory if signed up

- 500 raid tickets minimum per day

- 3 strike policy for not meeting certain minimums of raid tickets, TW & TB contributions

- Galactic Legends: 8 Rey, 16 SLKR, 13 SEE, 8 JML, 2 JMK & 1 LV (31 GAS & 13 JKL)

WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR

- 4.4M+ GP or strong focused roster with CPIT ready r5 squads

- Preferably at least 1 GL

- More CPIT teams

- Active daily generating 500+ tickets & participation across all events

- More CPIT teams

- Active on discord (mandatory for coordination)

CONTACT DETAILS

u/intimmydation Ally Code 723-784-255 | Discord Intimmydation#8603
  • Options
    Hello. It is me again. I am here to say… we don’t need you, we have no room for you. We are clearing Cpit, 11 wins in last 12 TWs, crushing TB, best memers on discord… No room. no vacancy, full capacity, no available rooms.
  • Options
    We… may actually…. Need you…. Some uncool people need to be given the boot… on their feet so they can walk on out of here into a pit of snakes.

We are at like 290… you know what that part is boring. Contact me if your interested. My details are in the original post or the term I keyed the OP.

P.s. i made you keep reading, I’m like a school now!
  • Options
    Just a friendly reminder, that you all are doing great.
  • Zentigix
    118 posts Member
    Options
    Guess what people.. We have one spot.. but only one. Message me to enter the bloody battle royale for that spot. You won’t want to miss it!
  • Options
    2 open spots. Won’t be available for long!