Shard Economy Changes [MEGA]

Replies

• Kyno wrote: »
    @Winterwolves next week.

Yeah. I feel like this was announced in a post where I also stated my favorite vegetables are leeks.

Orange you gonna tell us your favorite fruit?

• L0rdVāder wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    @Winterwolves next week.

Yeah. I feel like this was announced in a post where I also stated my favorite vegetables are leeks.

Careful, or else I'll have to ban Anna.
  • L0rdVāder wrote: »
    @Winterwolves next week.

Poor anna, this would be grape for us all though
  • The only thing I know is I farmed alot in shard store. With the changes I'm not getting nowhere near as much as I was. As if the new mod levels and relic levels weren't enough income wise.
    So sad. Very disappointing.
  • Qubit wrote: »
    The only thing I know is I farmed alot in shard store. With the changes I'm not getting nowhere near as much as I was. As if the new mod levels and relic levels weren't enough income wise.
    So sad. Very disappointing.

Next week the drops rates of full characters out of Bronziums will be increased. This will effectively provide net neutral change from before the shard economy change.
  • TVF
    27424 posts Member
    L0rdVāder wrote: »
    L0rdVāder wrote: »
    @Winterwolves next week.

Poor anna, this would be grape for us all though

The cherry on top of the week.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I was berry sad when I realized I missed all the great puns in this thread this past week. Some of these are plum examples of great puns.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    27424 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I was berry sad when I realized I missed all the great puns in this thread this past week. Some of these are plum examples of great puns.

I thought I was going to miss these because I was getting married this week, but since we cantaloupe the wedding is now set for 2022.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Seems we are searching for any raisin to keep the thread open. 😉
  • Yeah, I really apeachiate it guys. :D;)
    "To die for one's people is a great sacrifice. To live for one's people, an even greater sacrifice. I choose to live for my people. What do you choose?"
  • Ultra
    7263 posts Member
    k6o43pmssmck.png

Leaf Doja Fett Alone
  • Coming up next: Doja drops the ball on conqwest.
  • I just hope Doja didn't get beet up over the leek. It's not something he mint to do.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • DarthVenomis
    278 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    bonh0v4qbvvq.png

"To die for one's people is a great sacrifice. To live for one's people, an even greater sacrifice. I choose to live for my people. What do you choose?"
  • Don't make me dew it honey
  • Kiwi stop already?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I just hope Doja didn't get beet up over the leek. It's not something he mint to do.

Dropping a triple on us? Dang. I'm trying to romaine calm.

Orange you glad he leeked the post. when I saw it, it left me S-peach-less. I’m so grapeful for doja. Hopefully Beskar mango is sublime.
  • Ultra
    7263 posts Member
    Noooob556 wrote: »
    I just hope Doja didn't get beet up over the leek. It's not something he mint to do.

Dropping a triple on us? Dang. I'm trying to romaine calm.

Orange you glad he leeked the post. when I saw it, it left me S-peach-less. I’m so grapeful for doja. Hopefully Beskar mango is sublime.
    Kale-er me impressed
  • Ultra
    7263 posts Member
    Someone said, according to GWR - Beskar Mando will have 7* requirement and g10 recommended, coming on wednesday!
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Someone said, according to GWR - Beskar Mando will have 7* requirement and g10 recommended, coming on wednesday!

Sounds like speculation.
  • Yeah, but what toons needed? Just Cara, Kuill, IG, Mando, Karga, and Moff Gideon? Or will there be more...like a new Boba? Or Fennic, The Armorer, Boka-Tan (sorry if I misspelled), new Ashoka, etc., etc.
    Lol even Frog Lady. I mean she has her own character poster on starwars.com
  • Ultra wrote: »

Nice. And being added to the journey guide immediately is even better.
  • Yeah, but what toons needed? Just Cara, Kuill, IG, Mando, Karga, and Moff Gideon? Or will there be more...like a new Boba? Or Fennic, The Armorer, Boka-Tan (sorry if I misspelled), new Ashoka, etc., etc.

From the podcast, Mando, Cara, I
    Karga, IG-11 and Kuill.

Read the link ultra posted. Has all the info
  • Oh, nvm about that with what toons needed, I read your thing @Ultra. But it would still be cool to get new toons eventually.