Talzin lead not working correctly?

Jpfit262
545 posts Member
edited November 2020
I first noticed this during TB but thought it was fives fault.

I tried multiple scenarios as you can see in the videos below. But I couldn’t get talzin to revive/assist. During TB it was anyone who died wouldn’t revive/assist. But that again could have been fives fault.

But here there is no fives and this always worked before today.

https://imgur.com/gallery/PstghC6
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• DonnieAndFrank
    332 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    In TB yes elite 5's will not allow revive if the unit dies during a clone troopers turn
    Did talzin die in wave 5/8 where there is a Deathtrooper?
    Deathtrooper Terminate ability prevents revives
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If the target is suffering any debuffs, this attack is a guaranteed Critical Hit. If there are any defeated enemies, also inflict Deathmark for 2 turns, which can't be Resisted. Targets defeated by Terminate can't be revived.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    In TB yes elite 5's will not allow revive if the unit dies during a clone troopers turn
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If the target is suffering any debuffs, this attack is a guaranteed Critical Hit. If there are any defeated enemies, also inflict Deathmark for 2 turns, which can't be Resisted. Targets defeated by Terminate can't be revived.

I don’t believe so, I honestly can’t remember. But zombie is almost always taunting so I wouldn’t imagine so. Guess I’ll have to try next time this event comes around. 🤣

Thanks for the suggestion, that does seem
    plausible.
  • crzydroid
    7299 posts Moderator
    Options
    What's weird about that bottom video is that Asajj doesn't appear to be calling Talia assist on basic, only the others. If Talzin was marked with revive immunity it should always call Talia.

There's a possibility, I suppose, is that one of the event units might have a unique revive immunity tag that the ability is not scanning for it.

Out of curiosity, what level is your zombie?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    What's weird about that bottom video is that Asajj doesn't appear to be calling Talia assist on basic, only the others. If Talzin was marked with revive immunity it should always call Talia.

There's a possibility, I suppose, is that one of the event units might have a unique revive immunity tag that the ability is not scanning for it.

Out of curiosity, what level is your zombie?

Watch it again. a Specific NS can only be called every other turn. Since Talia is the only one that can revive an assist will only happen every other turn.
    Daka first turn in the vid was basic and talia didn't assist
    Talia is assist the turn before AV basic every time
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

I don’t believe so, I honestly can’t remember. But zombie is almost always taunting so I wouldn’t imagine so. Guess I’ll have to try next time this event comes around. 🤣

Thanks for the suggestion, that does seem
    plausible.

She doesn't taunt after she is killed and revived.