QoL Update Ovedue

2Next

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    It would be nice if something came from that thread asking guild officers about TW, but at this point, I think that whole thing was one big joke. The folks at CG are probably having a good laugh at anyone still taking it seriously.
    Again, the thread was not specifically about TW....

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/222459/what-kinds-of-data-do-guild-officers-want/p1

Nice nitpicking, but it doesn't make it any less of a joke.
  • Yeah, I know. I said exactly that in the other thread that claimed it was explicitly for TW. A thread you posted in.

The devs are bad enough at keeping promises, let’s not twist their own words to make it worse.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Yeah, I know. I said exactly that in the other thread that claimed it was explicitly for TW. A thread you posted in.

The devs are bad enough at keeping promises, let’s not twist their own words to make it worse.

I had the impression that TW was the main topic, but it seems the question was more general, so my bad, I guess. Anyway, TW is still the area where more officer tools are most sorely needed, especially when it comes to available information. Although TB management could use some improvement too, like lock/focus on individual platoons, separate counting of ship and character deploy and so on. Oh, and before someone else mentions it, there was of course no actual promise...
  • Here's a simple one, when sorting by gear tier include relic levels
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Yeah, I know. I said exactly that in the other thread that claimed it was explicitly for TW. A thread you posted in.

I had the impression that TW was the main topic, but it seems the question was more general, so my bad, I guess. Anyway, TW is still the area where more officer tools are most sorely needed, especially when it comes to available information. Although TB management could use some improvement too, like lock/focus on individual platoons, separate counting of ship and character deploy and so on. Oh, and before someone else mentions it, there was of course no actual promise...
    Certainly when the thread went live TB was my main concern, but both TW and TB could do with additional officer tools.

But as you say, a bit like the dev tracker, these threads are a embarrassment to the devs.