Minimal investment DR unlocking

Hey everyone, could yall help me out ? Minimal investment for DR and JKR and malak, how should I gear my roster and characters ? Like whats the minimum

Replies

• Oshu wrote: »
    Hey everyone, could yall help me out ? Minimal investment for DR and JKR and malak, how should I gear my roster and characters ? Like whats the minimum

I completed the entire Darth Revan event with only two characters gear 10+. I brought both Hk-47 and Bastilla Shan fallen to relic 5, and left the rest at gear 7-9. The two relic characters carried the entire event. However, for Malak, you do need atleast 5 of the characters at 16,500 power I believe, so you will have to gear some of the others up. I'm farming for JKR now, so I can't speak for the minimum of JKR. I plan on doing the same thing though and bringing Bastilla Shan and Jolee to relic 5.
  • I did t1 JKR with 2* toons — lvl 52 g7 Big Z and lvl 50 g7 Mission
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Oshu wrote: »

My modest suggestion, G10 Carth zeta, G11 Canderous, G11 Zeta Juhani, G12 HK and Fallen Bastila.
    Is it the minimum required for the Darth Revan event? No. It is possible to pass with less, but you will need to invest for the Malak event, even though it is quite painful the stuns guns spent on Canderous and Darth Revan without Malak remains vulnerable even for the standard JKR team.
  • My modest suggestion, G10 Carth zeta, G11 Canderous, G11 Zeta Juhani, G12 HK and Fallen Bastila.

I think u need less on Juhani- u only need 4 of the above plus DR
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • For JKR you only need g10 on Bastila, g8 or 9 on Jolee, & g5 on the others. Bastila's lead & the event-loaned JKR carry you through the hardest phase. The others wouldn't need any gear at all if they always had Bastila with them, but the different phases are for specific characters, & so they have to get things done on those missions. Still, g5, maybe g6 is enough for them.

If you're going to gear up anyone other than Bastila & Jolee, make it Zaalbar so he can do his job sucking up damage as a tank. If he does that, then Mission stays alive longer & though you don't need damage from her, her Blind helps.

Bastila doesn't need her zeta, but it does help a bit.

The thing is that you're going to have to gear everything but T3 anyway for the Malak event. So, use this to help you get JKR as soon as possible, but you can't get JKR & dR & then not get Malak, so it's not saving gear as much as it is delaying gear for a month.