Are you gonna fix the NS + JKA bug before Challenge Rancor?

As you said, the challenge rancor will have the same phases that the normal raid, so I think that this bug will work in phase 2 and 3 of the new raid.

Replies

• Does the JKA/NS team work in Rancor today?
  • Do people use that there? That’s a Sith Raid thing.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    It's a Sith raid thing, but since phase 2/3 has a topple, there is technically room for it there. However, since it requires one of the NS being dead, it is probably harder to set up--you'd have to make sure rancor AoE kills her before you topple.

It's also assuming that the new rancor would have enough tenacity to resist all the debuffs. Realistically, that may be true, but we don't really know anything about topple mechanics or anything else either.
  • The only bug that needs to be fixed is the crash that the sisters suffer in p3 when revived by killing a saber with the talzin leader

this bug exists ten of the creation of the raid sith and not being fixed in three years is sloppy. The rest is small talk.

Investment in sisters has already been penalized enough.
    1) End of the zombie paper
    2) Endless anti revive mechanics since there were only two anti rivive toons that were Boba and Death Trooper and now there are besides them Jango, DR, GS, Wat and 3 of the 4 galactic legends.

Leave the sisters alone.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    camper288 wrote: »
    The only bug that needs to be fixed is the crash that the sisters suffer in p3 when revived by killing a saber with the talzin leader

this bug exists ten of the creation of the raid sith and not being fixed in three years is sloppy. The rest is small talk.

Investment in sisters has already been penalized enough.
    1) End of the zombie paper
    2) Endless anti revive mechanics since there were only two anti rivive toons that were Boba and Death Trooper and now there are besides them Jango, DR, GS, Wat and 3 of the 4 galactic legends.

Leave the sisters alone.

You forgot DN as one of the original anti revive.
  • Since when is theorycrafting a way to min/max kits that take advantage of defeats a "bug"?

It's not an infinite loop and it's not that easy to set up or pull off.

There's nothing to fix, because there's no bug.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Agreed. No one is complaining that CLS in Pit is a bug, and it’s way easier to use and solos the whole event.
  • camper288 wrote: »

Leave the sisters alone.

I can't stress this enough.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member

Leave the sisters alone.

Lolz
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Since when is theorycrafting a way to min/max kits that take advantage of defeats a "bug"?

They problem IMO is that it's very easy to pull off if you have a weak NS. CG is punishing those who have geared all of them up.
    Since when is theorycrafting a way to min/max kits that take advantage of defeats a "bug"?

They problem IMO is that it's very easy to pull off if you have a weak NS. CG is punishing those who have geared all of them up.

If you relic'd every single Nightsister, sure. If not, it's not really that difficult.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • @Nikoms565

It's a bug in the same sense that giving R2 a bunch of crit chance to maximize expose under JTR lead is a bug. Completely unfair that people are using the TM-on-expose mechanic to take a huge cascade of turns & end up crushing LS Geo TB missions. This bug must end!
  • @Nikoms565

It's a bug in the same sense that giving R2 a bunch of crit chance to maximize expose under JTR lead is a bug. Completely unfair that people are using the TM-on-expose mechanic to take a huge cascade of turns & end up crushing LS Geo TB missions. This bug must end!

I don't think you understand what a bug is.
  • @Nikoms565

I wonder if you understand what sarcasm is.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    @Nikoms565

Of course he does can't you tell 😂
  • TVF wrote: »

Leave the sisters alone.

Lolz

Lol but hey bro I finally did a thing that some would consider... unnatural for someone like me. )467ivb0usszc.png
  • StarSon wrote: »
    @Nikoms565

sarcasm too difficult pls nerf
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Leave the sisters alone.

Lolz

Lol but hey bro I finally did a thing that some would consider... unnatural for someone like me. )467ivb0usszc.png

Nice work! Might help you with GAC even. Although setting something stronger than a Rose/Ugh/CUP team would also help.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Leave the sisters alone.

Lolz

Nice work! Might help you with GAC even. Although setting something stronger than a Rose/Ugh/CUP team would also help.

With my roster it probably won't be a instant turn around but adding him and finally getting Malak to g13 will make it a bit easier. The 3 GL to 0 ratio had been rough to say the least.
  • Hopefully after all this time they leave it be. Aside from the unintended interaction between a NS team with JKA and his constant bonus turns there is nothing game breaking from this.

No one would use this squad composition outside of P3 in this raid and its not like its a never ending loop since Traya does gain TM as slight as it may be. So its not affecting anyone in a PvP aspect and therefore doesn't have negative effect on the game.

Also if they want to make a change how about changing Asajj's unique to stack offense up to say 20x and let it carry over through the whole battle rather than just the one encounter. It would put her in line with others who have stacking offense that carries over without making her too strong where it becomes ridiculous. And give her synergy with Separatists as well
  • @Nikoms565

You keep using this word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
  • It’s not a bug and it’s not an infinite loop. It’s an unplanned for interaction by the devs that they have obviously accepted. Let it be. Those kinds of things are what make this game interesting and fun. Stop trying to make it cookie cutter and boring.

no one is "punished", and I'm able to do it with geared NS.

Except they work better with stronger NS. All about mods.
  • Quick question. How are you even seeing phase three without a SLKR? It's phase 1, 2, 4 over if I even get in these days, and that was when we only had three Galactic Legends.

I'd love to play with this setup, as I've never tried NIghtsisters with JKA. But I'm more than willing now.
  • Stryde wrote: »
    Quick question. How are you even seeing phase three without a SLKR? It's phase 1, 2, 4 over if I even get in these days, and that was when we only had three Galactic Legends.

I'd love to play with this setup, as I've never tried NIghtsisters with JKA. But I'm more than willing now.

I use it just to keep in the top reward tiers and that the set up is now kinda easy with my mod set up and if RNG still doesn't screw things up on me. It is nice to hit auto basic and walk away from my phone, but I would rather solo the raid with supreme leader kylo. The speed at which phase 1 gets taken out in my guild limits me to 1 attempt per raid.