Your first team

I am not sure how many would still remember the very first team they had, or at least the one they used the most in Arena or Galactic war.

I am not talking Meta or synergy teams, i'm talking about that ugly mix and match of the very first toons the game gave you.

For example mine was: CW Chewie or Rex lead, Asajj, Tarkin, and either IG-86 or **** with the ocassional Jedi Consular or Talia when heals were needed. This is the earliest screen i could find.

Screenshot_2019-11-09-23-06-10-669_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.png

Replies

• Shadowmaster4
    475 posts Member
    edited November 2020

I don't have any pictures but I've been playing since launch, and the first time I actually put five toons together and used them regularly was an all Jedi team, not because I was hunting for synergy, just cuz I liked Jedi. It started as random junk I mostly got from Bronziums: Mace Windu lead, Kit Fisto, Jedi Knight Guardian, Plo Koon, and Jedi Consular. Then I swapped for either Ima Gun Di Lead or Lumi Lead as I felt like it and kicked JKG and JC off the team.
  • Chirpa, EE, Teebo, Geo Soldier, Daka

Actually really solid control team that was my very first go-to that could always beat twelve nodes of GW
  • Dwinkelm wrote: »
    Chirpa, EE, Teebo, Geo Soldier, Daka

Actually really solid control team that was my very first go-to that could always beat twelve nodes of GW

Phoenix were my bane in GW. I always kept Tarkin around for his TM reduction and offense down, helped a lot in early tiers
  • Alcohol has killed those memories
  • Lumi, Consular, Savage, Ventress, IG-86 got me through many, many GW campaigns. May have also been my first Squad Arena team. Lumi: the original Dodge lead!
  • I started out with Phasma lead, Daka for stun and revive, Luminara for extra heal, Sidious for debuffs, and Jedi Consular for extra healing. Did me pretty well until protection became a thing.
  • My first fully functioning team was Rogue One before they got their own tag. It was real easy going through Phoenix teams in arena
  • My earliest arena team was Phasma leading Rey, Leia, Luminara, and Royal Guard. Gurl power, yo.

(Shut up, RG could be a chick under those robes, you don't know)
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• If I looked at my roster from like 4 years ago I would laugh my rear end off. Luminara would probably be my strongest toon. There was no zetas, no legendary toons, and not even G12. It’s hard to remember but I think I ran Phasma lead, CWchew, Lumi, Jedi consular, and Tarkin in arena. I needed the double heal because my toons were really bad. CLS and zetas changed my game plan forever. Also getting raid Han was huge. His shoots first was amazing in arena. Those were the days man!!! It was so much fun to just throw in a made up on the fly squad in TW and have it win the battle.