A new category idea: Mandalorian

efazboka71
76 posts Member
edited November 2020
Well, I always hear that Mandalorians are strong when they are together, but we have Mandalorian characters, some of them are useless. So I think if there is a category of Mandalorian characters, they will create a strong synergy. So here are those characters
  • The Mandalorian
  • Boba Fett
  • Jango Fett
  • Sabine Wren
  • Bo-Katan(SBR)
  • Gar Saxon
  • Canderous Ordo
I can't recognize that is someone missing, please comment. These characters gains new unique ability Vode An. It's strange, I know. It's a Mandalorian War Chant, this word means "brothers all". If mandalorian ally has faced any negative effects, he gains Stealth and all Mandalorian Allies assist per attack from enemy. Because this is the way.
Post edited by efazboka71 on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It's an interesting idea, kind of like the Phoenix synergy when they are together.

• Imperial super commando sabine and canderus ordo would also be mandos as well if they added the armorer or bendak starkiller
  • do you like "Vode An"?
  • Definitely seems like it could be a good mechanic but might be better for a leader skill under like the armorer maybe tie it something similar to how Phoenix squad has death immunity if granted by hera
  • efazboka71 wrote: »
    Well, I always hear that Mandalorians are strong when they are together, but we have Mandalorian characters, some of them are useless. So I think if there is a category of Mandalorian characters, they will create a strong synergy. So here are those characters
    • The Mandalorian
    • Boba Fett
    • Jango Fett
    • Sabine Wren
    • Bo-Katan(SBR)
    • Gar Saxon
    • Canderous Ordo
    I can't recognize that is someone missing, please comment. These characters gains new unique ability Vode An. It's strange, I know. It's a Mandalorian War Chant, this word means "brothers all". If mandalorian ally has faced any negative effects, he gains Stealth and all Mandalorian Allies assist per attack from enemy. Because this is the way.

Bobba and Jango aren't Mandolorian. Jango stole the Mandolorian armor and it eventually got passed on to Bobba when Jango got decapitated by Mace Windu in the second movie.

Honestly I think that you are right, we need a Mandolorian synergy. It would mostly be made of up Mandolorian, Bo-Katan (if she is added), and other Mandolorians seen in the Mandolorian show. Who knows though, maybe Sabine Wren can become useful again?
  • @mInEcRaFtEr0617 , Jango was a Manndalorian warrior. But the ministry of Mandalore didn't take him as a Mandalorian. Somehow, he is a Mandalorian.
  • I really like this idea. I especially like the idea of Vode An. For those who have read the Republic Commando book series, it's a really cool callback. If they added the republic commando characters to this game that would be really epic. They could be a squad on their own.
  • efazboka71 wrote: »
    @mInEcRaFtEr0617 , Jango was a Manndalorian warrior. But the ministry of Mandalore didn't take him as a Mandalorian. Somehow, he is a Mandalorian.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Jango_Fett

According to the wookiepedia:

"Jango Fett was born in the years prior to the Invasion of Naboo.[7] He claimed to have been born on the planet Concord Dawn, a Mandalorian world, but his exact history was unknown, much to Fett's enjoyment. While he did wear Mandalorian armor,[1] officials of Mandalore disavowed any connection to Fett, claiming that he was simply a bounty hunter who somehow stole an artifact from their planet's troubled past.[8] However, Fett's armor itself was fashioned from durasteel alloy, while most Mandalorian armor was made from beskar. In most other respects it was the same as the gear that had been designed hundreds of years prior.[1]"

Jango may have claimed he was from a Mandalorian world, however that is just a claim he made. Mandalorian officials stated he was just a bounty hunter who had stolen Mandalorian armor. It seems far more likely that the actual government of Concord Dawn would be telling the truth than Jango.

He wasn't a Mandalorian "warrior" like you claim either. Mandalorian warriors wear Mandalorian armor, which he does, however that armor was stolen. It would be like saying that guy who wore Boba's armor in Mandalorian s2e1 was a Mandalorian warrior. It's just not how things work.

The armor isn't even made of the right material. It was made of durasteel alloy instead of Beskar. It was probably either fake armor that he stole or somehow obtained, or it was armor he made himself and claimed was Mandalorian.