Simmable AAT confirmed and bronziums fixed

2Next

Replies

• simplest way of fixing this was just do double the amount of ally point you normaly get ... why complicate it or partial fixing unless the real point of that was to reduce the total curency availble to the player and redusing amount of gear avalible from this shop in the longer perspective
  • @Kyno need help. I play on an android mobile phone and have 3.8 Mn ally points. How do I redeem them all before 24 Nov? Any tool or technology? Thanks
  • Autoclicker
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    I am glad many caught how CG is still nerfing shard shop currency (due to character drops remaining the same) from the recent post. Don’t get me wrong, I am excited for the shard double drops, but why even change shard shop currency at all? You couldn’t do a win-win-win scenario and leave shard shop alone?

You say that the devs worked tirelessly to fix the shard drops to be doubled in Bronzium packs, but it was due to nerfing those packs in the first place and it still doesn’t account for character unlocks (a huge portion of the shards coming from Bronzium packs). This remains an issue for the devs to fix IMO.

Either they didn’t think this through or they know exactly what they are doing (nerfing gear farming)...neither is great...
  • The problem with HAAT is most of the rewards is pretty terrible. Heroic Rancor gives you better rewards.
  • SithAmer wrote: »
    I play on an android mobile phone and have 3.8 Mn ally points. How do I redeem them all before 24 Nov? Any tool or technology? Thanks

There are a few choices:

1) If you use an emulator (such as bluestacks) and use a PC, you can get this one: https://download.cnet.com/Free-Mouse-Auto-Clicker/3000-2084_4-76643597.html
    2) If you know how to build stuff with LEGO (works with any phone): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf9fFUmMtbI
    3) There are apps for android that also do auto tap but I don't use any so I don't know which ones are good/bad.
    4) Same applies for iphone (I would imagine).
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    SithAmer wrote: »
    I play on an android mobile phone and have 3.8 Mn ally points. How do I redeem them all before 24 Nov? Any tool or technology? Thanks

There are a few choices:

1) If you use an emulator (such as bluestacks) and use a PC, you can get this one: https://download.cnet.com/Free-Mouse-Auto-Clicker/3000-2084_4-76643597.html
    2) If you know how to build stuff with LEGO (works with any phone): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf9fFUmMtbI
    3) There are apps for android that also do auto tap but I don't use any so I don't know which ones are good/bad.

Lol, I was going to post the Lego video.

However, if you have 3.8 million ally points, it seems like you don't care about character shards from bronzium now, so I'm not sure why you're suddenly deciding to. Spend them before the update or after, you'll still get more than you had otherwise.

If, during the course of the day, you periodically sit down for 10 minute intervals and just click, you can at least get through a chunk of them by then.

But barring the legos, another motorized contraption or autoclicker, or one of those chickens that bobs up and down, you may want to look into a flux capacitor.

There are a few choices:

We need reactions to posts because I was all like :D with this video. I may even try this at home, just rescued my lego collection from my moms house...

There are a few choices:

We need reactions to posts because I was all like :D with this video. I may even try this at home, just rescued my lego collection from my moms house...
    @Kyno need help. I play on an android mobile phone and have 3.8 Mn ally points. How do I redeem them all before 24 Nov? Any tool or technology? Thanks

it's not quite an auto-clicker, but it using an ios or android accessibility feature makes it much easier & faster. you can just press anywhere on the screen a whole bunch and it queues up your clicks and puts them to the refresh button. Here's a video on the ios config:
    https://youtu.be/Z4jPPcJPtwI
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Retroactive for the 50 Heroic attempts I hope?

If it's anything like the Rancor, then yes.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Not going to lie, I don't know how people get millions of ally points backlogged...... There's been literally only one thing to spend them on for over four of the five years the game has been around. I earn 34k per week and it only takes about 5 minutes on a Sunday morning to spend them all.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    NicWester wrote: »
    Not going to lie, I don't know how people get millions of ally points backlogged...... There's been literally only one thing to spend them on for over four of the five years the game has been around. I earn 34k per week and it only takes about 5 minutes on a Sunday morning to spend them all.

I have been close to 2M, at one point and from there I mildly committed to spending them. I am down to 500k, right now.

Once you get that high, it seems like a really daunting task to get rid of them, but TBH, it is well worth it, or at least "it was"
  • scuba wrote: »
    If its 150, then it sounds like the issue with the bronzium pulls has not been fixed at all.
    You will get 150 SSC, no change

Then why post that it is going to be fixed if its not? I'm certain that I am missing something.

So they can say they did something? I honestly don't know either.

ME: I was in a car accident. I have 3 broken ribs, a punctured lung and a scratch on my forehead from the airbag deploying.

CG Doctor: Here's a band aid for that forehead! Glad we fixed that for ya!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    SithAmer wrote: »
    Kyno need help. I play on an android mobile phone and have 3.8 Mn ally points. How do I redeem them all before 24 Nov? Any tool or technology? Thanks

it's not quite an auto-clicker, but it using an ios or android accessibility feature makes it much easier & faster. you can just press anywhere on the screen a whole bunch and it queues up your clicks and puts them to the refresh button. Here's a video on the ios config:
    https://youtu.be/Z4jPPcJPtwI

It's an old video. New iphones don't have a home button anymore, at least my XR (not new, I know) doesn't. Also I forgot that the bronzium was all the way to the right of all the packs. Glad those days are gone.
  • TVF
    36521 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    Thanks for the HAAT sim, though. Assuming the rewards aren't nerfed to the ground...

What, worried you'd only get 30 worthless mk4 holo salvage instead of 40?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Thanks for the HAAT sim, though. Assuming the rewards aren't nerfed to the ground...

What, worried you'd only get 30 worthless mk4 holo salvage instead of 40?

There's still the guild store currency.
  • CG_EPM: "So, have we managed to increase spending?"

CG_Grunt: "Well, ummm....technically...YES!....but only on bronziums this week."

:D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited November 2020
    khdelboy wrote: »
    The problem with HAAT is most of the rewards is pretty terrible. Heroic Rancor gives you better rewards.

One of the only good rewards is gold balls and we are only getting half of that
  • Ultra wrote: »
    khdelboy wrote: »
    The problem with HAAT is most of the rewards is pretty terrible. Heroic Rancor gives you better rewards.

One of the only good rewards is gold balls and we are only getting half of that

Disagree. Gold eye ball salvage doesn't need added back. You get 40 or 50 a week through challenges already which keeps up with the component piece pretty easily. If you need it faster you can always farm it.

Having the salvage in challenges and the component and fully crafted piece available as haat reward is fine.

I do hope they decide to go generous with the rewards and make it decent but the gold eye ball salvage really doesn't need to be there.
  • So bronziums character full drop will get their drop rates increased.

I think we can assume for real this time

BRONZIUMS FIXED
  • mariogsh wrote: »
    So bronziums character full drop will get their drop rates increased.

BRONZIUMS FIXED

Not yet. Wait for the update to drop.

• MeowbaccaHSP
    39 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    mariogsh wrote: »
    So bronziums character full drop will get their drop rates increased.

BRONZIUMS FIXED

Not yet. Wait for the update to drop.

Will it be in the [redacted] update?
    Post edited by Kyno on