Seperatists: What do I do?

Replies

• Also if you prefer jedi. Zeta Bastilla lead can get through gw pretty consistently too. Most of the teams you face can't get through the bonus protection.
  • Fett_Kenobi80
    155 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    DarkHelmet1138, Thanks you so much for your post! Everyone here is so helpful. I'm just working on my Phoniex on the side. Everyone is 4 * exept Chopper and Sabine. Chopper is 2 * and I'm not using him, and Sabine is 23/25 to unlock. It's slow progress, but on Wensday this week I'm playing again, and by the end of 2020, Dec 31, my birthday, I should have Sabine at 4 * too, and everyone should be at gear 7 or more. I should also be lvl 75 or more. My current farms are :
    DS: Sabine, Bastila, Barris
    LS: Dooku
    Cantina: Geo Spy, Kylo Ren, Ezra, Hera
    Shipments : Dengar, Zam, Kanan, Greedo, IG-88, Zeb, General Grivious.
    I think I will start farming Dark Bastila too now, as she is also needed for Jedi and Darth Revan and Malak and really, like Bastila just a good charecter in general. Bastila for stuns and start-of-battle protection, Dark Bastila for Fear and just so much debuffs. Thanks again DarkHelmet1138
    Fett-Kenobi-80
    P.S : I love your name. Spaceballs The Movie was great! It was funnier than Star Wars, but not as good a story or charecters or even action.
  • Fett_Kenobi80
    155 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Hopefully tomorrow/soon I'll get my first all 12-nodes win! Then I can start going again and again with the same stratagy until I get 50 or more wins, then once I reach lvl 85, I can start simming and get 1200 Galactic War Tokens, 25 crystals and 4 shards of charecter shards avalible from the Bronzium Pack.
    Fett-Kenobi-80
  • DarkHelmet1138, Thanks you so much for your post! Everyone here is so helpful. I'm just working on my Phoniex on the side. Everyone is 4 * exept Chopper and Sabine. Chopper is 2 * and I'm not using him, and Sabine is 23/25 to unlock. It's slow progress, but on Wensday this week I'm playing again, and by the end of 2020, Dec 31, my birthday, I should have Sabine at 4 * too, and everyone should be at gear 7 or more. I should also be lvl 75 or more. My current farms are :
    I think I will start farming Dark Bastila too now, as she is also needed for Jedi and Darth Revan and Malak and really, like Bastila just a good charecter in general. Bastila for stuns and start-of-battle protection, Dark Bastila for Fear and just so much debuffs. Thanks again DarkHelmet1138
    Fett-Kenobi-80
    P.S : I love your name. Spaceballs The Movie was great! It was funnier than Star Wars, but not as good a story or charecters or even action.

Personally, if it were me, I wouldn't farm all those toons at once. it spreads you way too thin and you cant gear them up properly leaving you with a load of bang average teams rather than a good reliable team.

I made that mistake way back in the day of trying to farm 3/4 teams at once and it just doesn't work in my opinion. Focus on 1 team (or 2 at max) and get them to a good standard before you move onto the next.
  • JohnLove11 wrote: »
    DarkHelmet1138, Thanks you so much for your post! Everyone here is so helpful. I'm just working on my Phoniex on the side. Everyone is 4 * exept Chopper and Sabine. Chopper is 2 * and I'm not using him, and Sabine is 23/25 to unlock. It's slow progress, but on Wensday this week I'm playing again, and by the end of 2020, Dec 31, my birthday, I should have Sabine at 4 * too, and everyone should be at gear 7 or more. I should also be lvl 75 or more. My current farms are :
    Fett-Kenobi-80

Personally, if it were me, I wouldn't farm all those toons at once. it spreads you way too thin and you cant gear them up properly leaving you with a load of bang average teams rather than a good reliable team.

I made that mistake way back in the day of trying to farm 3/4 teams at once and it just doesn't work in my opinion. Focus on 1 team (or 2 at max) and get them to a good standard before you move onto the next.

A very true statement. My rule is I give first priority to my arena or fleet arena team. Then I give lower gear that I don't need for that to whatever my focus is.
  • Isn't sharing an account against the tos?
  • Megumin wrote: »
    Isn't sharing an account against the tos?

They physically share it, not over multiple devices with different ownerships
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • As noted beating Phoenix is less about the team you use (lots of things can beat Phoenix) but more about gear and tactics. If you gear up and use good mods on your BH they will thrash Phoenix squads. But since I did not see anybody comment on it, change your kill order. Hera's number one attribute is her leadership. And that does not go away when you take her out.

Generally against Phoenix I would go after Ezra or Sabine to gimp their damage output, Then usually Chopper, Kanaan, Hera, Zeb. If it is zZeb he might be target number 2.

Do not build up a fresh squad just for this purpose. You will get there much faster improving your current squad then starting a new one that will hit the same gear wall as your BH.
  • JohnLove11 wrote: »
    Fett-Kenobi-80

My Arena team is done until i reach lvl 82, so I'm sharing my farms around so I can get the rest done right now. I have paused Hera, Spy, Zam, IG-88 and GG so I can get/ farm more of the charecters with less stars or not unloked.
  • Megumin wrote: »
    Isn't sharing an account against the tos?

They physically share it, not over multiple devices with different ownerships

That is correct. I own the account, She owns the device. We share it physically. She really just does the Log-Ins, and sometimes, does battle in Squad Arena with Jedi. When I'm there, she helps with the fights. I am the stratagist, playing the game just right, and when the enemy gets cocky with a truckload of buffs, Boba Fett (My favorite charecter in star wars, ever!) Executes them. She (lets call her Sophie), battles carefully, always making sure to be healed, or revived, and if she does not get 3 * in Cantina or a hard node, she re-does it. She plays with Jedi and Ewoks. Ewok Elder is at gear 8 and 5 *, all moves lvl 6 or 7. Her Jedi are Bastila, Kanan, Ezra, Ashoka and Mace Windu. Our 2 * Bastila is lvl 68 and all moves and abilites lvl 5 or 6 plus she is gear lvl 7, but we still need to farm her to a higher star lvl before she becomes really good. We are farming Barris Ofree, because a good healer jedi with equilizers and power could replace Ashoka Tano. We are 32/80. We get about 3 shards per 5 farms, and 5 shards every couple weeks. I am playing today, so wish me luck!
    Fett-Kenobi-80
  • BlackBart wrote: »
    As noted beating Phoenix is less about the team you use (lots of things can beat Phoenix) but more about gear and tactics. If you gear up and use good mods on your BH they will thrash Phoenix squads. But since I did not see anybody comment on it, change your kill order. Hera's number one attribute is her leadership. And that does not go away when you take her out.

Generally against Phoenix I would go after Ezra or Sabine to gimp their damage output, Then usually Chopper, Kanaan, Hera, Zeb. If it is zZeb he might be target number 2.

Do not build up a fresh squad just for this purpose. You will get there much faster improving your current squad then starting a new one that will hit the same gear wall as your BH.

Alright, but My BH have great gear levels and amazing MODS (Okay, only Boba Fett has the 5 dot lvl 15 A-rank MODS). My kill order is : Hera, beacuse of Back-Up plan (she can't put it on her), then Ezra/Sabine (for damage to be gone), Kanan/Chopper, (For double taunts) then Zeb (Because protection and he's the last one left).
  • So, I think we've VEER-ED off topic. Would a trooper team of Veers, Stark, Stormtrooper and two other troopers would work? Or do we need to keep going with the Seperatists. For Seperatists (geos) I've got Geo Soldier, Sun Fac, 32/80 for Geo Spy, Almost (76/80) at Poggle, and nothing on GBA. So really, I have to be lvl 80 - almost at SIM time, when I can beat this. hmmm . . . I think I'm going to go with a Bastila team. Thanks a lot guys - espicially @BlackBart, @DarkHelmet1138, @jawa7778 and @DarjeloSalas ! You guys (or girls) gave a lot of help and support helping my seps get to the point that they were at today. BTW, If you guys did not respond I would just get IG-100 Magnaguard, Geo Soldier, Sun Fac, Poggle and B2 Battle Droid. Kinda a mishmash team, hunh? So thanks to all of you who participated in this thread (exepting a certain someone who only posted mean things in this thread).
    Thanks onece again to all the nice people who helped me here,
    Fett-Kenobi-80
  • IG-100 Magnaguard, Geo Soldier, Sun Fac, Poggle and B2 Battle Droid.
    Fett-Kenobi-80
    That's not a very good team. But since your main team is going to be Bastila, it's fine because you won't use them as much.

I'll get my first Gl...after 50 years
  • Fett_Kenobi80
    155 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    RattyBatty wrote: »
    IG-100 Magnaguard, Geo Soldier, Sun Fac, Poggle and B2 Battle Droid.
    Fett-Kenobi-80
    That's not a very good team. But since your main team is going to be Bastila, it's fine because you won't use them as much.

That team was the one I WOULD have used if not for the people in this thread. Plus I look at your post about countering Phoniex. Thanks for that!
  • That team was the one I WOULD have used if not for the people in this thread. Plus I look at your post about countering Phoniex. Thanks for that!

So what team are you going to use then?
  • In the end? GBA, Poggle, Geo Soldier, Geo Spy and Sun Fac. Right now? A Bastilla team.
  • In the end? GBA, Poggle, Geo Soldier, Geo Spy and Sun Fac. Right now? A Bastilla team.

You should really consider HK Poggle Poe 88 86. Was once meta !!!
  • We are talking about a full separatist team, not a mish-mash team that might just lose in the first node without killing any opponents

Sounds good. Work on getting your geos up while keeping your Jedi competitive.

This is good advice.
  • Fett_Kenobi80
    155 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    In the end? GBA, Poggle, Geo Soldier, Geo Spy and Sun Fac. Right now? A Bastilla team.

This is good advice.

Indeed it is. Just to let you know, I tried to close the thread but could not. Do you know how? Wait, that's for another thread - hahahahahaha!

This is good advice.

Indeed it is. Just to let you know, I tried to close the thread but could not. Do you know how? Wait, that's for another thread - hahahahahaha!

Just do you know, only Moderators can close threads. If you are the OP, just kindly ask

Every single post you are sooooo out of touch it is incredible.

When you use sarcasm no one get it because it is kinda dumb and when you talk seriously, specially about farming and gearing, you just say useless/wrong stuff. Mindblow
    >:)So what? I want Krell!

Every single post you are sooooo out of touch it is incredible.

When you use sarcasm no one get it because it is kinda dumb and when you talk seriously, specially about farming and gearing, you just say useless/wrong stuff. Mindblow

I'm sorry, really. I don't watch youtubers play, and I don't read the meta in swgoh.gg, just the new characters. So I am genially sorry about that. But why are you talking about gear? I don't think I posted anything. Anyways, please stop posting on this thread to complain to me, just send me a private message containing your hate. Thanks again,
    Fett-Kenobi-80
  • @Fett_Kenobi80 Donnie and Frank's comment wasn't directed towards you
  • RattyBatty
    94 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    In the end? GBA, Poggle, Geo Soldier, Geo Spy and Sun Fac. Right now? A Bastilla team.
    FYI, that team is called geonosians.

I'll get my first Gl...after 50 years
  • RattyBatty wrote: »
    FYI, that team is called geonosians.

Thanks a bunch @RattyBatty, that's what I'll call it now.
    Fett-Kenobi-80

I was not? I am surprised! Then pray tell, who is out of touch? Someone who does not watch Youtubers play or read the meta report on swgoh.gg or even reads the meta threads here? Oh right. It's me.
    Fett-Kenobi-80

I was not? I am surprised! Then pray tell, who is out of touch? Someone who does not watch Youtubers play or read the meta report on swgoh.gg or even reads the meta threads here? Oh right. It's me.
    Fett-Kenobi-80
    If you look at the post that DonnieAndFrank made, they quoted a different forum user. That’s who they aimed their comment at - not you.

This seems very obvious stuff to me. Once again, really unsure if you’re being serious.
  • Go back and look at Donnie and Frank's post, if it isn't obvious who they are talking to, I can't help you.
    Hint: It wasn't you ;)