Filter for mod by amount of stat rolls

I know i can just filter by speed or offense or whatever stat, but it would be nice to be able to search for a mod that has a specified amount of rolls of a certain stat like speed or health. Is this something the devs can consider implementing?

Replies

• why would we need that type of search function?

im not saying its a good or bad idea, just idk why it would be useful
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    why would we need that type of search function?

I’ve had mods roll 18+ speed and then not be in the first like of mods fo select so I have to go searching for it mod by mod. It’s mildly aggravating, but I really don’t see this being a high priority QoL issue. I’d rather have the kid list stay at it’s scroll position if you sell a mod from the upgrade window.
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    why would we need that type of search function?

I’ve had mods roll 18+ speed and then not be in the first like of mods fo select so I have to go searching for it mod by mod. It’s mildly aggravating, but I really don’t see this being a high priority QoL issue. I’d rather have the kid list stay at it’s scroll position if you sell a mod from the upgrade window.

i feel like sorting by speed in that case would be enough, plus you would likely know the mod shape thus you can filter to it better
  • Searching for mods by level would be more useful. Not that I'm down on this idea, just that there are other things we need even more.

Like selling mods we don't want directly from the inbox.

There are other things as well.
  • Searching for mods by level would be more useful. Not that I'm down on this idea, just that there are other things we need even more.

Like selling mods we don't want directly from the inbox.

There are other things as well.

Sorting or filtering by level is definitely needed more but I'm good with both. But for me it is far more aggravating to have to continually scroll back to the bottom when leveling a bunch of mods.