DoT team

Brimley_Ploom_19
366 posts Member
edited March 2016
I just noticed ig88s level 8 leader ability adds a dot on a critical hit for all team members. If you were to add vader, sidious (who also gets another dot from his aoe) and perhaps phasma or kylo on Lando take your pick, that could be an insane amount of dot. Culling blade would be unstoppable

Replies

• ouch, that is legit if they re-implement the dots ability to kill people :D
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    So Sid will proc 3 dots on a crit with his AOE? Seems pretty deadly if dots can kill again. This team would be pretty AOE heavy.
  • Brimley_Ploom_19
    366 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Actually, if ig88 were leader, sid would send 4 dots per crit, as would vader lol. At the very most, with vader sid and 3 other aoe guys you could potentially see any number of your opponents having 11 dots per character lmao.
  • Brimley_Ploom_19
    366 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Ig-88 (L), Vader, Sidious, Phasma, Lando. Wait for it.....;) not to mention phasmas ability to grant guarenteed crits on all teammates.
  • Jsnazz
    349 posts Member
    The question is: will the dot bypass the new "fortitude" and will the trap guy gonna ruin your build xD
  • That indeed is the question. One can dream right before bed!
  • U will need Tusken shaman to make ur team complete
  • Barris passive working and ackbar will wreck dots, but dots are still fun.
  • Would that many dots make your device crash?
    Subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UClZS5GiOkbKp-meIU6vFxow?sub_confirmation=1

https://swgoh.gg/u/tenchi7/
  • TQU7svi.jpg
    You mean like this? (Btw this was before cap increase to 70, so it would have been even more DoT effects if done now)
  • Brimley_Ploom_19
    366 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Dang you @Plague_Inc, my record is 7, you beat me by 1! That's impressive ! Yeah @MilkNudders ackbar is the sure fire screw for this team. I would just count on there being very few people who run ackbar but who knows, maybe if dot becomes meta, we'll see a rise in ackbars. What a silly conversation this would be pre level increase lol
  • Dang you @Plague_Inc, my record is 7, you beat me by 1! That's impressive ! Yeah @Tenchi1969 ackbar is the sure fire screw for this team. I would just count on there being very few people who run ackbar but who knows, maybe if dot becomes meta, we'll see a rise in ackbars. What a silly conversation this would be pre level increase lol

Lol yeah, but if DoT could kill, all of those would kill you team unless dispelled. There would be nothing you could do to stop them from destroying your entire team (unless Yoda used BM before the effects were applied)
  • Ya I was gonna build me a dot team with ig88 as lead but I will have to get to level 80 first
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    but I will have to get to level 80 first
    *gags*
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    but I will have to get to level 80 first
    *gags*

It's gonna take all the credits I have + another 10 million to make it to 80... Can we just use sim tickets to sim all the way to 80?
  • Brimley_Ploom_19
    366 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    You gotta figure though with hp increasing going way up that means dot damage goes up too. Say you get 10 dots per char. Dot does about 1000 damage now. Assuming damage doesn't go up a peep, that is 100,000 damage to the enemy team over 2 turns. :open_mouth: not counting the base area attack damage or regular attacks.
  • You gotta figure though with hp increasing going way up that means dot damage goes up too. Say you get 10 dots per char. Dot does about 1000 damage now. Assuming damage doesn't go up a peep, that is 100,000 damage to the enemy team over 2 turns. :open_mouth: not counting the base area attack damage or regular attacks.

Oh yeah. I didn't consider that... That is truely terrifying. Now I'm kinda glad that DoT is still broken and can't kill. I would lose every arena battle with that meta change (going from speed to DoT).