Idea for Grand Arena

I was thinking it would be cool if there was a possibility to get a notification when your opponent is attacking you in Grand Arena.
The “dream” is to be able to watch your opponent fighting your defences but I bet that involves too much efforts in terms of tech,time and resources.
Still, seeing your opponent attacking is always a nice feeling and it should be kind of “promoted” in my opinion. What you guys think?
3ibou6n8684h.jpeg

Replies

• VeNeNo wrote: »
    I was thinking it would be cool if there was a possibility to get a notification when your opponent is attacking you in Grand Arena.
    The “dream” is to be able to watch your opponent fighting your defences but I bet that involves too much efforts in terms of tech,time and resources.
    Still, seeing your opponent attacking is always a nice feeling and it should be kind of “promoted” in my opinion. What you guys think?

Naw man, they have a lot of easy things they could do to make both the game and Grand Arena incredibly more powerful and fun in game play. They just don't do it.

Players having pre-loaded rosters on defense that other players could choose to attack from a list would be my preference. I'd love the chance to have Grand Arena to have a list of 20 rosters I could pick from to attack. Make the rewards increasingly challenging. Put gear pieces up for betting (just salvages or whatnot). Have concurrent grand arena with staggered times. 3s and 5s at the same time. Some of these things would functionally require no added work, especially the concurrent GACs. They just don't want to do it probably because it would diminish the effect of their addictive psychological gameplay model. TW and GAC are where players use most of their rosters. I would think most players like using the most from their rosters.
  • Id prefer it be a double blind, where neither can see how many points the other got till the end of the round. That way people wont wait till the last moment to attack