Is spinning IG-11/Baby Yoda considered “The Child” Abuse lol

Cassian3041
3 posts Member
edited November 22


Lol just a good ol shower thought for laughs it’s too bad he doesn’t have a vomiting animation if you spin him too much or go flying out of the backpack.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

  • Second thought but why does the resistance not have a assault battle again? I remember they were replaced by the Jedi on the separatist battle but now that there’s 4 GLs a First order, Sith, Jedi and resistance I think the resistance should get an assault battle back. And there resistance are the only faction that’s useless when it comes to assault battles. Just food for thought ...
  • TVF
    25893 posts Member
    I should have known better than to open this thread.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Did you see the last episode? Mando let's the child electrocute himself.
  • Did you see the last episode? Mando let's the child electrocute himself.

    No, he simply employs child labor. The child electrocuted himself, that’s not mando’s fault he is a bad worker.
  • Eweff wrote: »
    Did you see the last episode? Mando let's the child electrocute himself.

    No, he simply employs child labor. The child electrocuted himself, that’s not mando’s fault he is a bad worker.

    Maybe it's just an internship, then he doesn't have to pay the little dude.
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    Eweff wrote: »
    Did you see the last episode? Mando let's the child electrocute himself.

    No, he simply employs child labor. The child electrocuted himself, that’s not mando’s fault he is a bad worker.

    Maybe it's just an internship, then he doesn't have to pay the little dude.

    The child could also be a slave, which is still legal in some systems. Now Mando got very dark. :#

    All joking aside, It was a funny intro, if not over done. lol
  • TVF wrote: »
    I should have known better than to open this thread.

    I know! Should edit thread to include spoilers.
    Could someone tell me which episode the Mandalorian is out and which day the new ones come? Is it time to fire up Disney+ yet?
    Officer in Ewoks Fit In Blenders. Traya, Wat & Negotiator on farm. PM to join us.
  • How was this not posted by SOAP?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    Eweff wrote: »
    Did you see the last episode? Mando let's the child electrocute himself.

    No, he simply employs child labor. The child electrocuted himself, that’s not mando’s fault he is a bad worker.

    Maybe it's just an internship, then he doesn't have to pay the little dude.

    I heard there were a lot of those in the 1800s
  • TVF wrote: »
    I should have known better than to open this thread.

    I know! Should edit thread to include spoilers.
    Could someone tell me which episode the Mandalorian is out and which day the new ones come? Is it time to fire up Disney+ yet?

    I think episode 4 was released last week and they come out on Friday.
  • Chucko, thanks. Think it might be time to start it up come Friday.
    Officer in Ewoks Fit In Blenders. Traya, Wat & Negotiator on farm. PM to join us.
  • Chucko, thanks. Think it might be time to start it up come Friday.

    I think season 2 has been better than season 1. Just my opinion...
  • Chucko, thanks. Think it might be time to start it up come Friday.

    I think season 2 has been better than season 1. Just my opinion...

    Neat! I hope so. With less episodes it better.
    Officer in Ewoks Fit In Blenders. Traya, Wat & Negotiator on farm. PM to join us.
  • TVF wrote: »
    I should have known better than to open this thread.

    Have you ever NOT opened a thread?
  • TVF
    25893 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I should have known better than to open this thread.

    Have you ever NOT opened a thread?

    Every appropriately named kit thread.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
Sign In or Register to comment.