Forest Moon Assault Battle Tier 1 Recommendations

Carthagia
posts Member
edited November 2020
Hey,

Ive run through the forest moon assault battle (empire or droids vs ewoks) a few times and I can only get through a few waves at a time. What's the best team I can make for it?

I got to tier 4 with GMT(L), vader, EP, Shoretrooper, and Thrawn, but shore trooper died quick.

I've got a 900,000 credits for minor mod upgrades and my swgoh.gg profile is here

I want to try to upgrade a team that might actually work instead of wasting the credits so thanks for the advice

Replies

• Carthagia wrote: »
    Hey,

Ive run through the forest moon assault battle (empire or droids vs ewoks) a few times and I can only get through a few waves at a time. What's the best team I can make for it?

I got to tier 4 with GMT(L), vader, EP, Shoretrooper, and Thrawn, but shore trooper died quick.

I've got a 900,000 credits for minor mod upgrades and my swgoh.gg profile is here

I want to try to upgrade a team that might actually work instead of wasting the credits so thanks for the advice

Use either a Palp lead TM train team with Vader, Tarkin, Thrawn and Tie Fighter Pilot; or your Imperial Troopers-Veers, Starck, Death Trooper, Snow Trooper and Shore Trooper. My advice would be to give a little bit of gear to Starck, as he is key to giving buffs, and it turn, TM, to the whole team. That should be an easy win.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    For low tiers, Veers lead troopers can do well, but you don't have the zeta on Veers. You could always try without zeta and if it doesn't work, choose another team.

But yeah, I would say switch to Palp or Vader lead. A good tactic for those low tiers is AoE spam on the inbetween rounds where everyone is weak. Throwing in IG-88 or HK somewhere could also work for this.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    I would use the credits to address mods. Level some up, and/or swap from other characters, even if temporarily. In some cases maybe permanently--if you only have a few speed primary arrows, IG-86 doesn't need one of them.