Whens JKL back?

DontSteptoThis
76 posts Member
edited November 22
When do you think he’ll be back guys? Desperate for him to return

Replies

  • Kyno wrote: »
    When’s soon man 😩 next 10 days?
  • Anyone remembers the story of malak the wise?
  • crzydroid
    4968 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »
    When’s soon man 😩 next 10 days?

    No one knows but CG.

    If I had to guess based on other events, I'd say between 4 and 30 days.
  • It could be another gift for the 5th anniversary. o:)
  • Kyno
    26698 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »
    When’s soon man 😩 next 10 days?

    Wish I could help more than that.
  • Twi
    193 posts Member
    Here’s to hoping soon is anniversary...
  • Twi
    193 posts Member
    Hope we get the anniversary update later today and it includes a node one way or the other for the JKL event
  • Twi
    193 posts Member
    Man... no mention of the even return... but it was shown in the video for the anniversary... the pain of being so close!!!

    Guess we wait till Christmas xD
  • Twi wrote: »
    Man... no mention of the even return... but it was shown in the video for the anniversary... the pain of being so close!!!

    Guess we wait till Christmas xD

    I'm taking the Wampa and Hoda shards in the anniversary gift as a hint it will be very soon.
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • I imagine it should come out this weekend hopefully, it was kind of hinted in the 5th anniversary video?
  • It'll likely be a Christmas event. It's the only event character left that's not in the Journey Guide.

    There is no precedent of panic event around Christmas (upcoming Mando character) so that's more probable to arrive in January, making JKL the Christmas "special" event.
  • Twi
    193 posts Member
    I think Christmas is likely... but just sad that they didn’t release it on the anniversary...

    It was even shown in the 5 year video... like Why Not Release it!? It won’t break the economy, the character is crazy gated with wampa and hYoda but you also have to have a random event release schedule...


    Ok I’m done ranting... but I guess that’s the point... why do things that upset you audience when it costs you nothing to give then events to play on your celebration days...
  • Twi wrote: »
    I think Christmas is likely... but just sad that they didn’t release it on the anniversary...

    It was even shown in the 5 year video... like Why Not Release it!? It won’t break the economy, the character is crazy gated with wampa and hYoda but you also have to have a random event release schedule...


    Ok I’m done ranting... but I guess that’s the point... why do things that upset you audience when it costs you nothing to give then events to play on your celebration days...

    I wouldnt lose hope yet, they might be saving it for the double drop weekend
  • I'm ready in a couple of days, let him come already!
  • Twi
    193 posts Member
    Keeping this post alive... one day it’ll happen...

    But today it’s time to farm another character...
  • RTS
    77 posts Member
    Moorebid wrote: »
    I'm ready in a couple of days, let him come already!

    Nooo thank you, I'm working on Lando, Rolo and Chan from 12 => 13 so I need a couple weeks to avoid throwing a vault.
  • Twi
    193 posts Member
    ... you’ll likely be fine... looks like a December return
  • Surely the hyoda/wampa anniversary shards and the fact that rebel roundup AND tb are happening in 24hours means something....
  • If it is not coming in the next couple of days I bet the event will come back during Christmas time.
    3ibou6n8684h.jpeg


  • Twi
    193 posts Member
    If it would be coming back it would have been announced in the content update, based on track history...

    Looking at the December calendar I think mid December is our next likely opportunity... now I’m going to do something with my family to wash away the swgoh event schedule pain.
  • To be fair - it was announced in the content update on the day of his arrival AND within a larger post about JML so don’t know if that holds ...
  • Twi
    193 posts Member
    true, but they are not going to push an update and announcement out over a holiday or on black-Friday. Best to let it go till December
  • No, I want him now!
  • I'll be massively disappointed if he doesn't come back before December.
  • Twi
    193 posts Member
    Mitch08 wrote: »
    I'll be massively disappointed if he doesn't come back before December.

    Prepare for disappointment... while I wish it would drop as well... it won’t
  • Twi wrote: »
    Mitch08 wrote: »
    I'll be massively disappointed if he doesn't come back before December.

    Prepare for disappointment... while I wish it would drop as well... it won’t

    Just seems kinda crappy to put it in the anniversary video and then not do anything with it.
  • Twi
    193 posts Member
    I completely agree!!!!
  • Twi
    193 posts Member
    With JML tied to JKL... they should have the event running more often... I get not having it in the guide for the first year... but why not have it run every 2 months?? Why not once every month??
Sign In or Register to comment.