Post the character you want to farm!

Prev1
RattyBatty
94 posts Member
edited November 2020
Shard update is coming soon! Post the character(s) you are excited to farm! For me it is all geos except gba, count dooku and nute gunray!
I'll get my first Gl...after 50 years
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Hux, Sith Trooper and FOST

I need that extra speed on my farm lol
  • This doesn't affect any of my real priority farms, but....

I never did farm Young Han because I would have to give up buying gear to get him, seeing as how he's only available in the Guild Store.

But my need for completeness has been nagging at me for a long time. I can hold it back for Gammorrean Guard, but Gammy & YHS are the only 2 characters that have been out long enough to be affected by doubling that I don't have at 7 stars. With shard doubling, this becomes much less of a drain on my gearing efforts. I'm also at g11+4 on my last 2 FO toons for SLKR, so it seems to me that I can take a break from g8-11 gear shopping while I'm trying to boost the to relic & snag YHS.

Then we'll see how bad my completeness-mania really is. Either I keep going with Gammy so that I have everyone at 7* or I go back to gearing up for my next GL - probably JML, but it depends on what works best in Mythic Rancor Raid.

In any case, there are only 2 toons for which this matters, therefore the only possible answers are YHS & Gammy.
  • Meetra Surik
  • mariogsh wrote: »
    Hux, Sith Trooper and FOST
    These are ditto for me, soon, but, maybe not first.

Probably do some mostly finished characters that just need a bit more to get to 7*.

Lets see, ARC Trooper & Nihilus were almost done when the change was announced so I put them on hold & have been doing extra gear sims.
    Then I want to finish off 3 older characters that I used previously but didn't get to 7*, Veers, Sabine, & Vandor Chewie.

After that, I'll work on the remaining half of the 10 FO that I need... 3 above & OG-Kylo & SF-TP
    Probably also do their heroic "FinnPoe" counterparts at the same time.

That's 12 & even w/ double farming should keep me busy for a good chunk of 2021.
    the only 2 I'm starting as soon as the change happens are Nihilus/ARC Trooper since I was working on them both when they announcement was made so I switched over to gear till the change happens.
  • I was working on them both when they announcement was made so I switched over to gear till the change happens.

Smart.
  • Tarkin, Princess Leia, ST Han

Smowtrooper, Mission, T3 Luke Farmboy, Old Ben

Geos (all + ships)

Bastila from Fleet

Jolee from DS
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Gam Guard, YHS and the ship FOSFTF: all in Guild store and finally kind of worth it.
    On normal nodes, I only need Vandor Chewie anymore.
    But I do have 7 cantina farms left to go, and now I might actually push through this time lol. I'd really like DT, Aayla and L3 from there.
  • One more point for Hugs and Lobsterman. Nearly two GLs in, I guess I should consider getting the most useful one.
  • Tarkin, Princess Leia, ST Han

Geos (all + ships)

Bastila from Fleet

Jolee from DS

I wouldn't farm stormtrooper. He drops regularly from bronziums. You'll get him to 7 stars from bronziums without any farming. Seems a waste of energy imo
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    GBA, Arc, Nihilus, Sith Empire Trooper
  • Fett_Kenobi80
    155 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Defenitly Poggle and some Seperatits. I need them to finally beat some phoniex in Galactic War! I also am exited to farm Barris, as I am so close to ulocking her and using her to unlock GMY! So,
    DS: Sabine + Barris + Bastila
    LS: Mon Mothma
    Cantina: Geo Spy + Kylo Ren + Barris
    Ships: Young Lando
  • I will get GBA to 7*, and finish off the Phoenix->Empire>CLS farm, as well as get Bossk/HT to 7* (too bad ship blueprints don't double).
  • Yeah, they will make a "pay to get double blueprints" (pack?) in the store in a couple of months, probably.
    Fett-Kenobi-80
  • Arc trooper
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • mariogsh wrote: »
    Hux, Sith Trooper and FOST

I need that extra speed on my farm lol

Sith trooper..man, what a badbehind character. Love him. So good for being such a regular farm. A stud that hits like a rocket, cleanses, and assists more often than not.
  • Death and shore troopers, missing parts to my imps lineup
  • Snowbird13 wrote: »
    Tarkin, Princess Leia, ST Han

Geos (all + ships)

Bastila from Fleet

Jolee from DS

I wouldn't farm stormtrooper. He drops regularly from bronziums. You'll get him to 7 stars from bronziums without any farming. Seems a waste of energy imo

*Snowtrooper

Ik, but after permanent double drops, he’ll be my only Empire left for 6 / 7* R2 for a while
  • Ugh, I need Ebon Hawk at 7* but it’s drop rate is abysmal for SIXteen Cantina Energy
  • Post the character you want to farm? Who likes shard farming? I like playing characters.
  • Post the character you want to farm? Who likes shard farming? I like playing characters.
    Then this post isn't for you
    I'll get my first Gl...after 50 years

I mean... you have a point, but you need to farm a toon shard before playing them lol
  • Well, my favorite toon to play is slammakin. It's always a pleasant cointoss if he is gonna 1-shot his opponent. Farming him ****.
  • Mine will probably farming the old republics for jkr
  • I have so many low-star and halfway unlocked characters, honestly this is going to help across the board for me. Going to finish topping off my Phoenix team first (Just have Ezra and Chopper left to finish), after that I've been wanting to see what the Preparation scoundrels can do.
  • I am farming light shards for GL Rey at the moment as my 3rd GL. That aside, I do wish I had the bandwidth to gear up a trooper team. It looks like a lot of fun.
  • My Sith Triumvirate is woefully underpowered. Traya is at 7*, but the other two are 5* and counting.
    Beyond that; I have many teams that need upgrading just to get the 7* on toons like -
    Thrawn, Chewie, Padme, others, I'm sure.
  • Defenitly Poggle and some Seperatits.
    FYI, Poggle can be found in several places, but, IMHO, the only one worth doing is the LS-6 node that he shares w/ Xanadu Blood.
    You'll need that ship for Mil Falcon some day so you might as well level them together.
    As it is Poggle is free from Bronziums so you'll probably have him done way earlier than the ship.

Just Don't farm him from his Lv-4 node or the store he is in, those are both a waste of resources.

• Defenitly Poggle and some Seperatits.
    FYI, Poggle can be found in several places, but, IMHO, the only one worth doing is the LS-6 node that he shares w/ Xanadu Blood.
    You'll need that ship for Mil Falcon some day so you might as well level them together.
    As it is Poggle is free from Bronziums so you'll probably have him done way earlier than the ship.

Just Don't farm him from his Lv-4 node or the store he is in, those are both a waste of resources.

Do you mean 1G-2000?
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Defenitly Poggle and some Seperatits.

Drop rates are the same regardless of where it is AFAIK.
  • Correct, but on the LS node you get Poggle shards AND xanadu blood shards