P4 - Please help

The furthest I have gotten is putting Anakin down once and killing 5s. I do not last much past that. Here is my GG link. Let me know what you would recommend please!!

https://swgoh.gg/p/857583128/characters/

Thank you!
-Z

Replies

• Merailla
    89 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    You got the gear needed. Your mods need improvement.

B2 - needs CA arrow and all %protection primaries. Some tenacity/potency may be helpful.
    B1- best offence set with high speed secondary stats.
    IG-100 - same as B2.
    DDK - you want to make ddk go before other team. Again as much offence as you can.
    Asajj - I'd make her a bit faster, add some potency and survivability. She is not here for damage.

GL
  • Merailla wrote: »
    You got the gear needed. Your mods need improvement.

B2 - needs CA arrow and all %protection primaries. Some tenacity/potency may be helpful.
    B1- best offence set with high speed secondary stats.
    IG-100 - same as B2.
    DDK - you want to make ddk go before other team. Again as much offence as you can.
    Asajj - I'd make her a bit faster, add some potency and survivability. She is not here for damage.

GL

I just got my DDK up to 197 speed... how much more do I need? For B2 and Magna, do the sets matter, or just focus on prot and CA?
  • Merailla
    89 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    197 is enough for sure. (DDK gets 50% speed while not shielded)

As for B2 and Magna sets, basically any combination of HP/tenacity/Def.

Also you might want Asajj to go just after DDK.

Then its almost all about RNG..
  • Merailla wrote: »

Ok, but for the record, my DDK NEVER goes first. Anakin goes first. Adn then sometimes echo even gets a shot in before DDK.

I hate this event and I just want to be done with it. The only reason I am not flipping out is because the droids are a good team outside of this event.
  • Zerfius
    55 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Omg, this really friggin sucks!! I have made the changes and feel like I am getting no further in this event. I feel like I need to relic all of these guys which is going to kitten me off even more!
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • Zerfius wrote: »
    Merailla wrote: »

Ok, but for the record, my DDK NEVER goes first. Anakin goes first. Adn then sometimes echo even gets a shot in before DDK.

I hate this event and I just want to be done with it. The only reason I am not flipping out is because the droids are a good team outside of this event.
    Zerfius wrote: »
    Merailla wrote: »

Your droideka needs over 200 and something speed (I think it was 210, but not certain) to outrun anyone on the other team

RNG sucks.. I know man
    I got it with this team https://swgoh.gg/p/692141595/characters/

Don't mind my mods, I changed them for the event, but took me over 200 tries easily
  • Do you have the killoorder right?
    It is:5s, Echo, Arc, Rex Gas
  • HTWarrior wrote: »
    Do you have the killoorder right?
    It is:5s, Echo, Arc, Rex Gas

I would get Rex before Arc tbh

Also, obviously depends on remaining health of each one, my succesful attempt I got to kill first 5's, then Rex, then Echo and finally Arc and GAS

If I'd respected the kill order, and went for Echo first, I would've lost that attempt, for sure.
  • Thanks guys, I have been at this for weeks and it is really making me mad. Yes, I got the kill order, but it doesn't matter, I never get past 5s.

With respect to DDK speed, I just dont see where to get another 13 or so speed. He has double digit speed on every mod.
  • If you can afford it, maybe try to relic up all your sep droids. That'll reduce the dependency in RNG (but won't eliminate it)
  • Merailla
    89 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    @Zerfius did some testing DDK with 202 speed does go first..you might get away with 197 if you make Asajj faster than DDK. AoE with Asajj will get fives tm, he will go and add 10% tm to ddk. Then DDK should go and if u have the right RNG there will be the B2 loop with counterattacks to Magna.