So I have a relic 7 Cody... Does anyone know if you can beat KAM mission w Cody?

commander_paw_212
315 posts Member
edited November 2020
I also have all the other clones G13 just wanted to know if Cody is useful
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    No. 501s clones are more useful.
  • Options
    What’s the best Strat
  • Options
    What’s the best Strat

Pray to the RNG god
  • Options
    The best strategy is actually to find your way to the 50 Shards of KAM discord server. Every month they run active Zoom streams for people trying to get shards where they walk you through literally every decision you need to make. You share your screen with them & they use their experience having played through the event literally hundreds of times (with the people that Zoom in) to help you.

In general, you want to kill the B2s first. In general you want to use Echo's grenade when you can. In general you want to attack Jango with Rex even when Jango is immune to damage just because Rex's basic doesn't do enough damage to make up for the bonus TM he gives to the Reek when the Reek gets hit.

But all the guidelines are complicated by other things -when to use Rex's Form Up, how & when to let Rex die. All that stuff. It's difficult and although there are general guidelines to help, there's no substitute for experience, so why not let someone who has played through the mission 100+ times help you out?

The wise recognize & admit when they need help.
  • Options
    Any modding advice? I run defense on fives speed on Rex Crit damage in Echo w potency and straight offense on arc. All are R7 except Echo who is R5. Do you guys know of any KAM focused guilds?
  • Options
    Any modding advice? I run defense on fives speed on Rex Crit damage in Echo w potency and straight offense on arc. All are R7 except Echo who is R5. Do you guys know of any KAM focused guilds?

The mission requires very specific modding. As mentioned, your best bet is to find the 50 Shards of KAM discord server.

There is no way to reliably beat the mission without a completely ridiculous amount of studying. And even then, if you don't want to screen share and just have someone tell you what to do, you will probably fail. And even if you don't mind doing a screen share and having someone tell you what to do, there is a good chance you will still fail, because the mission is garbage.
  • Options
    liukiwadw35o.jpeg
  • Options
    I win consistently following that infograph from 50 Shards Of KAM.
  • Options
    Is a relic 7 cody any good?
  • commander_paw_212
    315 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    He’s ok
  • MasterSeedy
    5037 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Is a relic 7 cody any good?

That's kinda like asking if winning a used Kia Sorento & 50k cash is good, since last year you won a Tesla roadster & 50k cash.

No, it's not as good as the other thing, but 50k is still 50k, and at r7 any toon has a certain amount of value.

The real question is whether it was worth the price of the raffle ticket. I wouldn't want to pay r7 worth of gear to get an r7 cody when I could get one of so many other useful r7s. But hey, if I had 80r7 toons, Cody might be next on the list.
    Post edited by MasterSeedy on