Dark Side Anakin

ArnavutEfe
0 posts Member
edited November 2020
I don't understand why there is not dark side anakin in the game.
Pls Added dark side anakin
xrom2bih09vo.gif
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Isn’t Darth Vader Dark Side Anakin?

No, Vader betrayed and murdered Anakin.

Which is true, from a certain point of view.
  • That's not anakin. That's Darth Vader.
  • But in answer to your concern, I'd say it is likely that order 66 vader and master kenobi are the next set of GLs.
  • I always like the idea of anakin skywalker (knightfall) or Darth Vader (knightfall) knightfall was the operation to attack the jedi temple. So have a robed anakin much like the picture you have and that would be perfect.
  • How would his abilities differ to gas I wonder
  • How would his abilities differ to gas I wonder

Force choke (he used it on padme)

There's one ability gas doesn't have.
  • He could have ruthless assault, which would be similar to merciless massacre but based on his slaughtering of tuskens and younglings. Maybe rather it gives every ally an extra action. It would not be hard to make them different, they would need to be 501st as well, or retag the 501st clones to be Vader fist as well
  • He could have ruthless assault, which would be similar to merciless massacre but based on his slaughtering of tuskens and younglings. Maybe rather it gives every ally an extra action. It would not be hard to make them different, they would need to be 501st as well, or retag the 501st clones to be Vader fist as well

None of the 501st toons we have were part of Vader's first. Rex was away on mandolore. Fives was dead. Echo was part of the bad batch by then. Arc maybe but at that point a whole new faction of 501st stormtrooper is needed to have him work with.
  • darth_quont0r
    187 posts Member
    edited November 2020

None of the 501st toons we have were part of Vader's first. Rex was away on mandolore. Fives was dead. Echo was part of the bad batch by then. Arc maybe but at that point a whole new faction of 501st stormtrooper is needed to have him work with.

I am aware that they are not part of Vader fist, it's more mechanics then lore really, arc would still work but I can't see the game making a bunch of clones just for Vaders fist. Especially when most of the clones are nameless in current lore how would they be different from each other it would also help represent order 66
    Post edited by darth_quont0r on

Anakin commited suicide by cutting Mace's hand and that time, Vader had born. However, Anakin was right. What Mace was going to do wasn't Jedi way.
  • I made an Evil Anakin Fan post if you want to see my idea. Only I made it so he also has an extra synergy with Rex, because they were close friends, even if Vader hated them, part of him was still Anankin until the "I have the high ground" moment.

• None of the 501st toons we have were part of Vader's first. Rex was away on mandolore. Fives was dead. Echo was part of the bad batch by then. Arc maybe but at that point a whole new faction of 501st stormtrooper is needed to have him work with.

I am aware that they are not part of Vader fist, it's more mechanics then lore really, arc would still work but I can't see the game making a bunch of clones just for Vaders fist. Especially when most of the clones are nameless in current lore how would they be different from each other it would also help represent order 66

I think if you dig into lore enough there are probably 4 you can come up with that are unique clones that participated in order 66 with vader. Commander Appo is the only one that comes to mind right off.

But really you only need 3 since one generic is fine.
  • You could put an order 66 tag on Cody arc Sgt and Jesse if they added him I guess technically Rex too