TW matchmaking

Swgohitalia
33 posts Member
edited November 2020
TW matchmaking

The tw matchmaking doesn't work. There are guild that play in 40 to take advantage and play with lower guild to get an easy win.
The advantage is really great...
Example: if i play with my account with 5milion gp... with 10 player with 500k of PG they will never be able to win against me... They wouldn't be able to take down my rey GL or my drevan/malak team... so i will always win...
With a guild that play with players that have 1 or 2 milion more than us is the same... amplified for more players...
I hope that CG will change the politics of matchmaking...
two ways:
1) Matchmaking with same PG and same number of player (2 or 3 players of difference)
2) All the guild have to play TW... who can play can put their teams in defence
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• There is a great deal of effort by Guild Officers to organize and coordinate allies throughout the TW. There is a great deal of effort from Guild Allies to set up the best defense and make attacks with the best teams possible. All of this is nullified when the opposing guild exploits (very wrongly) this matchmaking behavior. This gap is even more evident since the galactic legends were introduced. A team with one GL only fights against another GL, and when matchmaking pairs you with guilds that have double or triple your GL and fewer than 40 allies enrolled, it's time to stop investing money in SWGOH, because they don't even give you a chance to play.
  • It's sure.
    It's impossible to play in that way...
  • I agree
  • Yes, no way to continue like this.
    Also your solution seems very good.
    The immediate solution is to consider the real total GP of the guilds, so all the players have to play, or lose.
    Also pair guild with the same active GP and same number of active players can work great !!
    Two easy solutions.
    If nobody contrast this behavior, these not “FairPlay” methods will continue, and of course others group will start to do it...
    Why should a guild continue to be correct if the matchmaking seems to promote not “FairPlay” tactics...
    Play correct, win correct !!
  • Piotta_74 wrote: »
    Yes, no way to continue like this.
    The immediate solution is to consider the real total GP of the guilds, so all the players have to play, or lose.
    Also pair guild with the same active GP and same number of active players can work great !!
    Two easy solutions.
    If nobody contrast this behavior, these not “FairPlay” methods will continue, and of course others group will start to do it...
    Why should a guild continue to be correct if the matchmaking seems to promote not “FairPlay” tactics...
    The second solution is great and has been suggested many many many times.

The first solution is dreadful.
  • Yes I agree. The matchmaking does not work in this way. Please EA make things fair, overall power and the players number should count in . Otherwise the winner is set in advance.
  • Piotta_74 wrote: »
    Yes, no way to continue like this.
    Two easy solutions.
    The second solution is great and has been suggested many many many times.

The first solution is dreadful.

The important is to have a change...
  • The matching is truly ridiculous at times. We're currently matched with L1ke a B0ssk. We have 46 players joined on our side and they have 35. They put up two walls of GL/JKLS squads that we cannot possibly take down. We have 1 Rey, 2 SLKR, and 2 JKLS. They have 2 SEE, 4 Rey, 8 SLKR, 3 JML, and 12 JKLS. I knew in advance we got a bad match when they set each territory at 18 squads, when I knew 46 of us joined. It was nearly a shut-out. They cleared the board with ease. It's just not fun.