Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker Requirements Question

DJ575
1 posts Member
edited November 2020
Hello Forum!!

1st post here, I have been playing the game for about 4 years now and love coming to the forums to read and learn about the game. I know the Jedi Knight Luke event is right around the corner. I have CLS, Chewie, Darth Vader and C3PO with relics. I have Hermit Yoda at G12 but have the gear to get him to relic. Lastly, I have Lando at G11 4/6, Wampa G9, ROLO G9 and Captain Han G7. Any idea of the timetable needed to fully gear Landon, Wampa, ROLO and Captain Han? I'm not sure of the gear crunch they need past where I currently have them.

Thanks for any help. I have posted my player profile. https://swgoh.gg/p/638384631/

Happy Thanksgiving all!!!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• You can check .gg to see what gear they need at each level and then plan from there. Amount of time will depend on your crystal income, current stash, and whether or not you want to spend.
  • You'll be late for this time, except if you're sitting on a bag of crystals.
    But all in all, I think you'll be there in about 1 month, maybe 1,5.
    Considering you're FTP and focussed that is.
  • You need arround 900 carbantis, 550 eyeballs, 450 mk5 stunguns, and 360 mk8 scanners(the G12 ones) you can check everything you are missing here , filter by JKL and it will show yoy everything you need
    https://swgoh.gg/p/638384631/gl-gear-needed/
  • If you log in to gg, then look at your characters, there is a menu option to look at all the gear you need for galactic legends. They have decided to include jedi Luke there too.
  • Good news is no one knows when event is coming back. And events around here are anything but predictable.
  • Jpfit262 wrote: »
    Good news is no one knows when event is coming back. And events around here are anything but predictable.

Agreed, but unless they fast track Gideon and surprise us with a new Mando legendary Jedi Knight Luke is going to be their Christmas money event.

I even expect them to put out packs for Hermit Yoda and Wampa to drain as much money as possible from people
  • Thank you all for the feedback and insight. Appreciate it all!
  • “Drain”
    Maybe End Game isn't for you