Please update JML Lead. Really frustrating to fight against JKR Lead.

Replies

  • yes his ulti is questionable but overall fine imo, certainly usable in pvp, in pve im not sure
  • Starslayer
    606 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    The fact that JML is the only GL who's ultimate requires your whole jedi team to do NOTHING but basics for a dozen turns is ridiculous.

    About 8 characters turn, and you deal some true damage in the process.
    Not saying it's the best ultimate out there, but let's not get carried away ;)



  • TVF
    27500 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Most of your post is irrelevant to the thread.

    JML is fine.

    JML is fine to you because everything CG does is fine to you.

    This is false, but lets go with that for a moment.

    JML is terrible to you because everything CG does is terrible to you.

    Who is having more fun playing this phone game? If I were in your position, complaining every day about every thing, I would have long ago quit and found a game I enjoy more.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    27500 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Konju wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    JML lead is garbage. His ultimate is garbage. If you have 600 speed on JML and 350 speed on the rest of the jedi on your team, before he gives his speed boost, then "maybe" it'll work well.

    575 on JML and 343 on JKR and it works great.

    Do you prefer the JML lead to JKR lead for mirrors? I find the JKR lead to work better, though I’ve modded JML for protection over speed.

    I modded for both and I just like not having to switch back-and-forth.

    Thank you for helping prove my point. My JML is currently at 553 speed and I still have trouble vs JKR lead teams with Wat.

    Is your point that you should be doing better, because if so, I agree.

    Your JML is slow.

    Not all of us get good speed mods for being members of the CGDF. The rest of us have to rely on RNG causing mod depression.
    Here's a secret: mods are RNG for all. Some are just smarter about what they slice and/or allocate more resources to mods. And others, well, they keep blaming it on bad luck.

    RNG for everyone. If it was the "same" good RNG for all, then everyone would have +25 speed secondaries on every mod on every character. Your secret contradicts your first sentence. (The R in RNG stands for "Random" after all.)

    I've farmed tens of thousands of mods, just like many others. While you might have 50ish +20 speed secondary mods, doesn't mean everyone does. Shhhh, don't tell anyone though, that's a secret.

    At the same time, here's CG: "We're trying to make other states important, not just speed!"

    Also CG: Here are new Galactic Legend characters that will be 500+ speed!

    Also Also CG: Here's a new marquee character who's base speed is 198! (That some players have at 360+ speed)

    I like how you ignored everything after "mods are RNG for all"

    How many mod refreshes do you do? Have you done them every single day since you started without fail? What mods do you buy in the store? How do you decide what mods to slice? How often do you farm slicing materials? How well do you do in GAC so you don't have to farm the higher end mats so you can farm more mods?

    All of this matters.

    Wait, that all matters? Dank Farrik! I had no clue.....

    You said it, not me.

    Must be why you only have about a dozen more +20 speed mods than me. Huh, go figure.

    Lol
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Sarbitar wrote: »
    To add to **** of JML ultimate legend, I just lost with this (my first fight - magna was alive of course):
    0326gbmo0rro.png
    By using this:
    q7jfe1qealcm.png

    JML definitely does not require a buff...

    Of course I should probably use JKR, but I wanted a tank, so what the hell.

    The hell is not having any healers in there.
  • How did you expect to deal with the aoe nukes in a battle of attrition?
  • Yup, it was set to fail, you could have foreseen that given you have plenty of experience against gg teams just like anyone else. A simple jolee insertion would have yielded you a 59-60 banner result.
  • Except healing and rezzing everyone which is his purpose.
  • Sure. Gg teams are unbeatable even with gls, so op.
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    The fact that JML is the only GL who's ultimate requires your whole jedi team to do NOTHING but basics for a dozen turns is ridiculous.

    About 8 characters turn, and you deal some true damage in the process.
    Not saying it's the best ultimate out there, but let's not get carried away ;)



    Jedi Master Luke Skywalker gains 8% ultimate charge whenever a Jedi ally gains Jedi lessons....

    In order to charge that, you need to use the special ability to call another Jedi to attack, in which they use their basic ability to attack. 100% / 8% = 12.5

    I'm not really getting carried away with that...Even if you use his "They grow beyond" ability, he's just calling them to assist and they use their basic.
  • TVF
    27500 posts Member
    GAS basic is pretty good, just saying.

    Also They Grow Beyond will also contribute to the charge.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    GAS basic is pretty good, just saying.

    Also They Grow Beyond will also contribute to the charge.

    You might be running JML lead so this question may not be valid, but have you been able to reach ult for JML when not in the lead in LS Geo? @TVF
  • TVF
    27500 posts Member
    Konju wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    GAS basic is pretty good, just saying.

    Also They Grow Beyond will also contribute to the charge.

    You might be running JML lead so this question may not be valid, but have you been able to reach ult for JML when not in the lead in LS Geo? @TVF

    Running JKL lead in TB, and no I don't even try to reach his ult.

    The only place I used his lead was P1 where I did a JKL and JML teams.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Whatelse73
    1031 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Konju wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    GAS basic is pretty good, just saying.

    Also They Grow Beyond will also contribute to the charge.

    You might be running JML lead so this question may not be valid, but have you been able to reach ult for JML when not in the lead in LS Geo? @TVF

    I was able to run two jedi teams, one with JKL lead and one with JML lead and they both did just fine for me. It's tough, but it can be done. JKL's big issue is just making sure he's ready to do his mass stun once a round starts. JML you should be able to get to his ultimate in the first wave with him in the lead. After that it's a pretty simple. In the 4th wave my JML one-shot 4 of the 6 Geos with one AOE.

    My JML team for early phases is JML, Jolee, Hyoda, Old Ben, and GAS; JKL is JKL, JKR, GMY, Kanan (R5), and Bariss (G12).

    For Phase 3 I used JML, JKL, JKR, Jolee, and Hyoda. (I didn't even need to revive anyone, but it was nice to have Jolee there just in case and completed 4/4 with this team.)
  • Starslayer
    606 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    The fact that JML is the only GL who's ultimate requires your whole jedi team to do NOTHING but basics for a dozen turns is ridiculous.

    About 8 characters turn, and you deal some true damage in the process.
    Not saying it's the best ultimate out there, but let's not get carried away ;)



    Jedi Master Luke Skywalker gains 8% ultimate charge whenever a Jedi ally gains Jedi lessons....

    In order to charge that, you need to use the special ability to call another Jedi to attack, in which they use their basic ability to attack. 100% / 8% = 12.5

    I'm not really getting carried away with that...Even if you use his "They grow beyond" ability, he's just calling them to assist and they use their basic.

    The Jedi using the special skill gains Jedi lessons as well, not only the target. So you charge 16% each time, unless jml is the source or target because if you zeta'd him, he can't get Jedi lessons.

    And on top of basic from the target, the character playing the special deals 60% jml's prot as true damage.
  • TVF
    27500 posts Member
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    The fact that JML is the only GL who's ultimate requires your whole jedi team to do NOTHING but basics for a dozen turns is ridiculous.

    About 8 characters turn, and you deal some true damage in the process.
    Not saying it's the best ultimate out there, but let's not get carried away ;)



    Jedi Master Luke Skywalker gains 8% ultimate charge whenever a Jedi ally gains Jedi lessons....

    In order to charge that, you need to use the special ability to call another Jedi to attack, in which they use their basic ability to attack. 100% / 8% = 12.5

    I'm not really getting carried away with that...Even if you use his "They grow beyond" ability, he's just calling them to assist and they use their basic.

    The Jedi using the special skill gains Jedi lessons as well, not only the target. So you charge 16% each time, unless jml is the source or target because if you zeta'd him, he can't get Jedi lessons.

    And on top of basic from the target, the character playing the special deals 60% jml's prot as true damage.

    To be fully transparent there, the basic does 90% less damage.

    The reason I mentioned GAS is because of the health reduction if the target has no protection. Spamming his basic via Luke's lead on a target without protection is killer.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Starslayer
    606 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    TVF wrote: »

    To be fully transparent there, the basic does 90% less damage.

    The reason I mentioned GAS is because of the health reduction if the target has no protection. Spamming his basic via Luke's lead on a target without protection is killer.

    You're right, the 90% less damage needed to be said.

    My personal favorite is to call Hyoda for 5% TM all around; Well, if I had GMY g13, he will be a fine addition to this team. 55% TM for the little guy when you call him really helps spread knowledge faster.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Konju wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    GAS basic is pretty good, just saying.

    Also They Grow Beyond will also contribute to the charge.

    You might be running JML lead so this question may not be valid, but have you been able to reach ult for JML when not in the lead in LS Geo? @TVF

    Running JKL lead in TB, and no I don't even try to reach his ult.

    The only place I used his lead was P1 where I did a JKL and JML teams.

    Ok, yeah haven’t gotten close to ult yet either. Thanks, I was just curious.
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Konju wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    GAS basic is pretty good, just saying.

    Also They Grow Beyond will also contribute to the charge.

    You might be running JML lead so this question may not be valid, but have you been able to reach ult for JML when not in the lead in LS Geo? @TVF

    I was able to run two jedi teams, one with JKL lead and one with JML lead and they both did just fine for me. It's tough, but it can be done. JKL's big issue is just making sure he's ready to do his mass stun once a round starts. JML you should be able to get to his ultimate in the first wave with him in the lead. After that it's a pretty simple. In the 4th wave my JML one-shot 4 of the 6 Geos with one AOE.

    My JML team for early phases is JML, Jolee, Hyoda, Old Ben, and GAS; JKL is JKL, JKR, GMY, Kanan (R5), and Bariss (G12).

    For Phase 3 I used JML, JKL, JKR, Jolee, and Hyoda. (I didn't even need to revive anyone, but it was nice to have Jolee there just in case and completed 4/4 with this team.)

    Nice. I use JKL lead with JML, Shaak (only G12, not KAM ready on clones at all), Hoda and Old Ben. Timing the final kill makes it easy. My 2nd team is the standard JKR quartet with GAS. Both were 4/4 for me when used.
  • Honestly, JKR is one of the best characters to invest into. After more than 2 years he's still one of the top leaders in the game.

    It's funny because the best GL Rey and JML teams use JKR lead, utilizing full jedi (other than GL rey in her respective line up, and maybe wat tambor in the JML line up)

    iu2qtoe7kozd.png

    It's just funny because they can't design a lead that's more powerful than the almighty JKR lead.
  • Even if they don't change the lead, I wish they'd change the way the Ultimate is gained in battle. Rey and Kylo get theirs so easy, as does SEE. I would like to see a change to be able to get JMLs ultimate without having to use him as the Lead.
  • Enas_Yorl
    449 posts Member
    edited January 5
    do not worry ... cg wont listen or change anything because the toons are so ultimate nice good cash grabs.
  • For those asking for buffs, I don't get it. I don't have jml but from what I see in the top of my arena, jml is the dominant arena meta. Jkr's power creep lead is the problem if any. I get its frustrating not to really use the ultimate or jmls lead. But why would CG buff the best arena toon in the game?
  • Falco3
    51 posts Member
    edited January 7
    So from the swgoh meta report, proving jml's dominance in arena. This is the top 10 arena squads by character. JML unbuffed already makes up 52% of top 10 teams. CG DO NOT BUFF THIS GUY! Lol
    x65q2vslmixl.jpeg
  • Falco3 wrote: »
    So from the swgoh meta report, proving jml's dominance in arena. This is the top 10 arena squads by character. JML unbuffed already makes up 52% of top 10 teams. CG DO NOT BUFF THIS GUY! Lol
    x65q2vslmixl.jpeg

    This is a post about JML as a leader, compared to JML as a sidekick on a JKR team. So the numbers on JML on top 10 teams isn't relevant in this particular subject.
Sign In or Register to comment.