Padme Tier 6

AnakinTheGreatII
9 posts Member
edited November 2020
Hello guys , so i wanted to ask is it possible to beat Padme tier 6 without the zeta .If not which character I should use the zeta on , dooku ,grievous or nute gunray i have 29 zetas . I have been thinking to use it on JKA or Darth Vader . What are your thoughts . I've been using Dooku ,Grievous Nute Gunray ( Lead ) ,B2 and Magnaguard for the event . Which character should I use the zeta on
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Certainly it is possible to beat the event, you just need more gear. The team you listed should be able to win at G12, no zetas. A G13 Grievous can beat it with just about any team behind him. Spy is helpful since he can drop some big hits. A full Geo squad can beat it at G10/11, no zetas.
  • Old_Ben12345
    399 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    I've been using Dooku ,Grievous Nute Gunray ( Lead ) ,B2 and Magnaguard for the event .

What gear levels are they? If they aren't high enough gear for tier 6, zetas aren't your problem.

Anyway, IMO the most beneficial zeta would be Nute gunray's unique. That will increase the amount of damage delt, which is something your team might lack.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Thanks for this thread, inspired me to keep pounding my head against the T7 wall during a call and...it finally worked!

R3 Asaj, G9 Jango, G8 Grievious, G9 Dooku and G8 Sunfac got my T7
  • RTS wrote: »
    Thanks for this thread, inspired me to keep pounding my head against the T7 wall during a call and...it finally worked!

R3 Asaj, G9 Jango, G8 Grievious, G9 Dooku and G8 Sunfac got my T7

Good job. I went the geos route and as soon as I finish 7* gba I will do the battles. The geos vs. Padme are so incredibly slow, but it is also almost impossible to be beaten.
  • Nice @RTS and @DarthGlovoc
    I did the event with g9 zNute (L), g11 dooku, g10 ventress, g11 magnaguard, g9 B2