JML does not need a buff

13jkelly
104 posts Member
edited November 2020
I don’t know why people say JML needs a buff. He literally does not stop attacking. I have SLKR and not once have I ever been able to take a turn. My turn meter doesn’t even move. Only person to get a turn is wat and after that I just wait for my whole team to die. I know he’s supposed to counter SLKR but at least let the another GALACTIC LEGEND take a turn.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• What is the opponent’s team and what is you team?
  • And did you buy a new account? Because this one doesn’t have SLKR.... https://swgoh.gg/p/285395777/
  • No that one is an alternate
  • Mine is the average slkr team. SLKR, FOST, hux, KRU, sith trooper. There’s is JML, JKL, GAS, hermit yoda, and JKR.
  • 13jkelly wrote: »
    He literally does not stop attacking. I have SLKR and not once have I ever been able to take a turn. My turn meter doesn’t even move. Only person to get a turn is wat and after that I just wait for my whole team to die. I know he’s supposed to counter SLKR but at least let the another GALACTIC LEGEND take a turn.

This is so obviously full of lies that I can't even formulate a response.There's absolutely no way any decent SLKR gets killed before getting a turn.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• First you said the only person to take a turn is Wat and now you list a full FO SLKR...
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • JML lead? Yeah, I’d maybe use somebody else instead of SLKR!

If it’s JKR lead there’s an easy enough counter
  • Sorry my mistake i used Dr, BSF, malak, and Wat. The other first order team I use on other SLKR
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    13jkelly wrote: »
    He literally does not stop attacking. I have SLKR and not once have I ever been able to take a turn. My turn meter doesn’t even move. Only person to get a turn is wat and after that I just wait for my whole team to die. I know he’s supposed to counter SLKR but at least let the another GALACTIC LEGEND take a turn.

This is so obviously full of lies that I can't even formulate a response.There's absolutely no way any decent SLKR gets killed before getting a turn.

You can believe what you want but my eyes saw what they saw. Wat gave the tank tech to SLKR and that is as far as my team went. I literally saw their turn meter bar filling all the way back up as soon as their turn was over. Idk if it is a bug or if that’s how his kit works. Either way based on this my point stands.
  • a swgoh.gg profile link would help to check mods
    the SE, Wat, SLKR team normally has absolutely no problem with JML (no matter if JKR or JML lead)
    Jarvind wrote: »

You can believe what you want but my eyes saw what they saw. Wat gave the tank tech to SLKR and that is as far as my team went. I literally saw their turn meter bar filling all the way back up as soon as their turn was over. Idk if it is a bug or if that’s how his kit works. Either way based on this my point stands.
    2 things to try:

- Traya in for Malak
    - Give DR weapon tech first

2 things to try:

- Traya in for Malak

giving wep tech out is a horrible idea when there's SLKR around due to the max health reduction upon TM gain
  • Legend91 wrote: »

2 things to try:

- Traya in for Malak

giving wep tech out is a horrible idea when there's SLKR around due to the max health reduction upon TM gain

Ok. I beat JML teams every day using that strategy, and finish 1 every day in arena doing it. If that’s horrible, bring it on.
  • Legend91 wrote: »

2 things to try:

- Traya in for Malak

Ok. I beat JML teams every day using that strategy, and finish 1 every day in arena doing it. If that’s horrible, bring it on.

I just recall my team got beaten by a JML team once when I handed over the wep tech to DR first (one of the first tries with SE+SLKR+Wat against JML) as he was getting killed off pretty quickly (might have been a JML Efflux into JKR mark on DR opening restricting DR from using the mass fear and SLKR being ability blocked doesn't help either).
  • The mark on DR is why I suggested Traya to the OP. JKR will never pick any other target if she’s there

The squad I use is by no means a pretty, clean win. But it wins.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Legend91 wrote: »

2 things to try:

- Traya in for Malak

It's that thinking that is holding people back, from some really solid strategy.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    The mark on DR is why I suggested Traya to the OP. JKR will never pick any other target if she’s there

The squad I use is by no means a pretty, clean win. But it wins.

I forgot about Traya and the mark priority, that's right. And since the discussion isn't about GAC/TW, keeping allies alive isn't neccessary.