Are Mon Mothma and RFs good enough to have in your top 80?

As I am slowly pushing trash toons out of top 80 with better ones I am wondering if MM isn't a mistake. At 3* and G8/9 Rebel Fighters zzMM 3* has shown use for me, but are top players using her in GAC?

Replies

• Depends on what gear level breaks your top 80.

Mothma is easier to counter with Jawas than Geos are, given the team's low damage output. As a rule of thumb, (RF gear level)-2 is enough for jawas to reliably work. So if you plan on keeping a multiple zeta RF team at g8-10, it's probably not worth the investment.
  • Depends on what gear level breaks your top 80.

Mothma is easier to counter with Jawas than Geos are, given the team's low damage output. As a rule of thumb, (RF gear level)-2 is enough for jawas to reliably work. So if you plan on keeping a multiple zeta RF team at g8-10, it's probably not worth the investment.

I am already zz on MM, and my Bistan and Scarif are both G8/9. I guess I need to finish my Rebel fleet so it makes sense to G12 those bro's as Rebel Negotiator counter requires that ship's pilots at g12 to hit a certain speed. Sucks because I was hoping to leave my **** at 5* due to 5* Ig88 ship. I'm unlocking Malevolence anyway so I guess it's really a no brainer. Just not whom I wanted to farm at the moment. Pushes back my Rey resistance
  • But do you have zPao?
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    But do you have zPao?

Working on Pao, he is 6.5 * at the moment
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    I’m working on mm with cassian, k2, pao and hoth scout as a side project while I finish piett off for see. None are past g12 yet and mm is only 3* atm, but on offence they have proven pretty useful, all the zetas makes them pretty entertaining pao just goes all the time and hrs is pretty much the same.
  • I've tested them in GW and like what I see. Currently using:

4* G8 zzMM, G12+3 Biggs, G8 Wedge, 4* G8 Cara or 7* HRS, and 7* G8 zPao.
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    I’m working on mm with cassian, k2, pao and hoth scout as a side project while I finish piett off for see. None are past g12 yet and mm is only 3* atm, but on offence they have proven pretty useful, all the zetas makes them pretty entertaining pao just goes all the time and hrs is pretty much the same.

Stinks that Scout isn't a pilot.
  • Would MM lead work with Biggs, wedge, baze and chirrut?

My Biggs and wedge be relic level 3 cos farming for JML and have chirrut and baze both g12

Thinking in TW and gac
  • Should work fine. No real TM gain from either Pao or HRS but it'll still work.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Richfxxx wrote: »
    Would MM lead work with Biggs, wedge, baze and chirrut?

My Biggs and wedge be relic level 3 cos farming for JML and have chirrut and baze both g12

Thinking in TW and gac

You really want HRS up there for the turn meter.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    I use her as do many of my GAC opponents (6+m GP). In 3v3 she's solid - in 5v5 with zPao and HRS, she's very good. She's held off several comparably relic'd teams (Resistance "B" team, etc.). If you don't have relic level MM or RFighters, Chaze stops the jawa cheese. Once you have g12+ and relic though, g9/10 jawas get shredded.
    IMHO, her real value isn't that she's going to "hold" per se - but that it takes a decent counter (that is often "needed" somewhere else) to take her out.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*