edited November 2020
Which admin can I look for?

My opponent score is 2593.
My score is 2546

He had 3 match that beat me on second try
I had 1 match that beat him on second try
The rest of our battle are 1 shot
And I still loss him 47points
This doesn’t make sense and I never had this counter before.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    You probably just lost a ton of banners playing bad on the battles you won.
    Post edited by SemiGod on
  • Options
    While possible this is still a bit weird. 2 extra 2nd tries losses him 40 banners and he won by 47 banners. 87 banners difference on just efficiency in 13 matches. That's a 6.69 banner difference average per match.

You can make sure next week when reports are down in swgoh.gg.
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    The last time this was brought up, the poster had forgotten to fill all of his defense slots. That’s the first place I would check.
    Post edited by Ltswb1 on
  • Options
    Thank all for the answer, no choice I had to check next week GAC history but it really strange as this is the first time I encounter this. Usually if u loss 2 or 3 matches u will loss the whole match but this time is different. I did fill up all my defense of cos.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    @IL168 If you're looking for an Admin (or reporting a bug) you should document as good as you can. F.ex. take screenshots of both your defense and your opponent's. And when you do you might as well post the screenshots here first. Maybe one here can see something you missed.

(But yes, judged by the scores and number of 2nd attempts you probably forgot to set one team on defense).
    Post edited by Waqui on
  • Options
    IL168 wrote: »
    Thank all for the answer, no choice I had to check next week GAC history but it really strange as this is the first time I encounter this. Usually if u loss 2 or 3 matches u will loss the whole match but this time is different. I did fill up all my defense of cos.
    Bottom rear zone needs 4 teams. Good chance you forgot to set one.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    IL168 wrote: »
    Bottom rear zone needs 4 teams. Good chance you forgot to set one.

This is something you can check now without waiting for GAC history. This information will not be available later.
  • Options
    If you’re in division 1 your opponent’s score sounds feasible with three lost tries if he did the rest banner efficient.
    But your score sounds low.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If you’re in division 1 your opponent’s score sounds feasible with three lost tries if he did the rest banner efficient.
    But your score sounds low.

Just to add to this, there is no way to manipulate scores independently from attempts. He wouldnt require a bunch of perfect runs to make that score, but you can always look at the history when it publishes
  • Options
    You can win/lose a lot of banners in fleet battles.