QOL Request - RE: 3 starred Assault Battles

Nikoms565
14242 posts Member
edited November 2020
PLEASE make Assault Battles that we have 3 starred (multiple times) simmable. Having to spend an hour+ doing an 8 phase event that we have already 3 starred on multiple occasions is not a positive player experience. Especially when failure can often come several phases into the event and is largely determined by RNG. Thank you.
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Replies

• Options
    The earlier tiers definitely need to be simable. Mostly because they are just put in a team and hit auto content.

There's a case to be made that if there is still a high chance to lose due to rng, that it should still be done manually and not simable.

So a most definitely on early tiers and a maybe on the challenge tiers.
  • Options
    Anything below challenge tier 1 is just a waste of time for endgame players.

Anything below Mythic should be simmable for sure and probably Mythic too.
  • Options
    Another Assault Battle - another hour wasted auto-ing and replaying "content" I've 3 starred multiple times. *sigh*
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    I just let it run while i'm doing other stuff.

With that said I'm not opposed to it being simmable.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Maybe after they review performance of the new Autocomplete feature for GC, then they will apply this feature to Assault Battles. There is always hope. Rebellions are built on hope.
  • Options
    Maybe after they review performance of the new Autocomplete feature for GC, then they will apply this feature to Assault Battles. There is always hope. Rebellions are built on hope.

Seems like the best and easiest option to implement. If you can do tier 2 or 3 then get rewards for all lower tiers.

Failing that I do the same as TVF, hit auto and do other stuff
  • Options
    Richfxxx wrote: »

Seems like the best and easiest option to implement. If you can do tier 2 or 3 then get rewards for all lower tiers.

For the lower tiers, sure. For the challenge tiers (especially 2 & 3) , it's not always that simple. But

• Options
    Richfxxx wrote: »

Other stuff: close my eyes and catnap.

Yes, please!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    One of the many questions I have asked the devs during the past Q&As with no answer....

Some battles that we have already achieved 3 stars in are starting to get tedious. All of the eight round assault battles come to mind. Are there any plans to allow us to sim ALL battles that we have already achieved 3 stars in? Over a year ago, you said you were going to take a "holistic approach to time-saving" but since then, you have made these battles take even more time by adding additional tiers to the events. Can you please explain the contradiction?