Swgoh Riddles

Replies

  • Snake2
    1450 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »
    Here's a quick shot:
    A free life i had with a long life span,
    But lost everything to just one single man.
    He rejeced my help and has been a real stub,
    I just told him to "Shut the Sith up".
    Who am i?

    I think i am wrong, but I'll say sith eternal emperor.

    Long life span : check (i think?)
    Lost it all to one man: (kylo?)
    He rejected my help (kylo)
    Shut the sith up (tbh in don't understand this clue and it's probably why I'm wrong, lol)
  • Kisakee
    1508 posts Member
    Snake2 wrote: »
    I think i am wrong, but I'll say sith eternal emperor.

    Long life span : check (i think?)
    Lost it all to one man: (kylo?)
    He rejected my help (kylo)
    Shut the sith up (tbh in don't understand this clue and it's probably why I'm wrong, lol)

    You're right - you're wrong. It's not SEE. Though i like your thinking, keep it up!
    The last line contains Sith just because i can't drop the F bomb here. :#
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
  • DarthVenomis
    468 posts Member
    edited January 15
    wow its been a day since ive been on here last and I'm very far behind :D
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • Kisakee
    1508 posts Member
    wow its been a day since ive been on here last and I'm very far behind :D

    Bring the guesses on!
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
  • Windu. Jawas. Tuskens. Very random I know. Jawas and Tuskens bc you said a quote from obi wan. Windu cuz he basically told palp to shut up and dooku as well
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • Kisakee
    1508 posts Member
    Windu. Jawas. Tuskens. Very random I know. Jawas and Tuskens bc you said a quote from obi wan. Windu cuz he basically told palp to shut up and dooku as well

    You know that all lines need to fit the answer? I never saw a Tusken telling someone to shut up. :D
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
  • Random guess, but the outlander from the Old Republic?
  • Kisakee
    1508 posts Member
    Nope
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
  • Snake2
    1450 posts Member
    Can we get some kind of hint? I'm here looking up who says shut up.

    Uncle Owen tells 3p0 to shut up btw... lol
  • Kisakee
    1508 posts Member
    Snake2 wrote: »
    Can we get some kind of hint? I'm here looking up who says shut up.

    You're onto something, follow the way.
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
  • I have finally come back..... my newest guess is kit fisto?
  • Kisakee
    1508 posts Member
    Nope
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
  • what about maul
  • Shuster123 wrote: »
    what about maul

    that is a good one maybe. He kind of lived a long life, he lost everything to kenobi, it really does not make sense with the 3rd line tho or the forth
  • Also I never got a answer for my Revan guess
  • TuviaDawg
    180 posts Member
    edited January 19
    Kisakee wrote: »
    Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.

    this makes me think the character is old republic
  • Kisakee
    1508 posts Member
    TuviaDawg wrote: »
    Also I never got a answer for my Revan guess

    As i said - when i drop a Nope it's for all guesses till this point. And Nope 😁
    Your focus determines your reality. Your path you must decide.
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    Windu. Jawas. Tuskens. Very random I know. Jawas and Tuskens bc you said a quote from obi wan. Windu cuz he basically told palp to shut up and dooku as well

    You know that all lines need to fit the answer? I never saw a Tusken telling someone to shut up. :D

    Are you sure about that? Do you understand Tusken? xD
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • Kisakee
    1508 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »
    Windu. Jawas. Tuskens. Very random I know. Jawas and Tuskens bc you said a quote from obi wan. Windu cuz he basically told palp to shut up and dooku as well

    You know that all lines need to fit the answer? I never saw a Tusken telling someone to shut up. :D

    Are you sure about that? Do you understand Tusken? xD

    No i don't and therefore i can't know or not know they ever said it which means it can't be Tusken as answer as i'm neither able nor unable do prove it. Logic wins! 😁
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    Kisakee wrote: »
    Windu. Jawas. Tuskens. Very random I know. Jawas and Tuskens bc you said a quote from obi wan. Windu cuz he basically told palp to shut up and dooku as well

    You know that all lines need to fit the answer? I never saw a Tusken telling someone to shut up. :D

    Are you sure about that? Do you understand Tusken? xD

    No i don't and therefore i can't know or not know they ever said it which means it can't be Tusken as answer as i'm neither able nor unable do prove it. Logic wins! 😁

    Fine. I tried. Max Rebo is still the coolest Star Wars guy :)
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • Kisakee
    1508 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »
    No i don't and therefore i can't know or not know they ever said it which means it can't be Tusken as answer as i'm neither able nor unable do prove it. Logic wins! 😁

    Fine. I tried. Max Rebo is still the coolest Star Wars guy :)

    Pah, Light Side worshippers..^^
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    Kisakee wrote: »
    No i don't and therefore i can't know or not know they ever said it which means it can't be Tusken as answer as i'm neither able nor unable do prove it. Logic wins! 😁

    Fine. I tried. Max Rebo is still the coolest Star Wars guy :)

    Pah, Light Side worshippers..^^

    Ay he ain't light side. But he has some great music.
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • Kisakee
    1508 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »
    Kisakee wrote: »
    No i don't and therefore i can't know or not know they ever said it which means it can't be Tusken as answer as i'm neither able nor unable do prove it. Logic wins! 😁

    Fine. I tried. Max Rebo is still the coolest Star Wars guy :)

    Pah, Light Side worshippers..^^

    Ay he ain't light side.

    Quod esset demonstrandum!
    Anyway, on with the show! I'm waiting for your guesses^^
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
  • I’m out of guesses for a while but I have one question, Is this person cannon?
  • Kisakee
    1508 posts Member
    TuviaDawg wrote: »
    I’m out of guesses for a while but I have one question, Is this person cannon?

    Not a cannon but canon. And Disney would have big problems if it wasn't.
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
  • ok than here is a go qui gon jin
  • Shuster123 wrote: »
    ok than here is a go qui gon jin

    Sadly Nope
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
  • is it someone from the Skywalker saga
  • TuviaDawg
    180 posts Member
    edited January 19
    Kisakee wrote: »
    TuviaDawg wrote: »
    I’m out of guesses for a while but I have one question, Is this person cannon?

    Not a cannon but canon. And Disney would have big problems if it wasn't.

    wow if feel stupid I spelled ''cannon'' lol. But I feel like the rest is a big hint, is it or is it a joke?
  • Shuster123 wrote: »
    is it someone from the Skywalker saga

    That's too big of a hint.
    TuviaDawg wrote: »
    But I feel like the rest is a big hint, is it or is it a joke?

    The answer is yes.
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
Sign In or Register to comment.