Swgoh Riddles

Replies

• Xcien
    1500 posts Member
    Star_Vel53 wrote: »
    Xcien wrote: »
    To my enemies, I was a cruel foe,
    Crushing them with more power than they ever would know.
    I plotted against allies, my power grew,
    But my dream was usurped by one I knew.

Malek

No, but good guess
    "Thank you for evaluating."
  • Xcien wrote: »

Tarkin
  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member
    LordGrahck wrote: »

Tarkin

No as well
  • Nikoms565
    14213 posts Member

Palpatine
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Palpatine

No
  • Darth Traya
  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member
    Darth Traya

No
  • Plagueis
  • Exar Kun
  • SirHusky
    69 posts Member
    edited July 22
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Vader? It’s a sith lord, right? Also, this is the 1,000 post on this discussion!
  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member
    No to all previous guesses. Keep guessing.
  • Valkorion/Vitiate
  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member
    YodasAdoy wrote: »
    Valkorion/Vitiate

No
  • Xcien wrote: »
    Does this mean it's not a Sith Lord?
  • YodasAdoy wrote: »
    Not the Sith lords that were guessed yet is how I read it.
    Officer in Ewoks Fit In Blenders. Traya, Wat & Negotiator on farm. PM to join us.
  • Dryden Vos or Tobias Beckett
  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member
    YodasAdoy wrote: »

The ones mentioned are not the being in the riddle. Whether they are a Sith is yet to be revealed to you. When the right guess has been made, we will see.
  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member
    Dryden Vos or Tobias Beckett

No
  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member
    edited July 23
    Here is a clue for everyone:
    For as long as I can remember, I craved power,
    Even in my final hour.
    A weapon I commanded created great pain,
    The universe soon ours to gain.
    Worlds wiped out under my command,
    Death came from a button under one’s hand.

May this help you in your guessing.
  • Director Krennic. Death Star narrows it down, and it’s not Tarkin. The first poem references the Rebellion with the whole “allies” thing. Ditto with Galen Erso. Second narrows it down to the Death Star nuking something, and when you remember Scarif, it unravels from there.
  • Director Krennic. Death Star narrows it down, and it’s not Tarkin. The first poem references the Rebellion with the whole “allies” thing. Ditto with Galen Erso. Second narrows it down to the Death Star nuking something, and when you remember Scarif, it unravels from there.
    Director Krennic. Death Star narrows it down, and it’s not Tarkin. The first poem references the Rebellion with the whole “allies” thing. Ditto with Galen Erso. Second narrows it down to the Death Star nuking something, and when you remember Scarif, it unravels from there.

Admiral Hux would fit also.
  • LordGrahck wrote: »
    Director Krennic. Death Star narrows it down, and it’s not Tarkin. The first poem references the Rebellion with the whole “allies” thing. Ditto with Galen Erso. Second narrows it down to the Death Star nuking something, and when you remember Scarif, it unravels from there.

It has to do something with the Death Star, someone in the Empire.

• Sebek
    2138 posts Member
    SirHusky wrote: »

Where does it say Death Star?
    Remember: reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Bye!
  • Nihilis, although not that familiar with his story.
    Officer in Ewoks Fit In Blenders. Traya, Wat & Negotiator on farm. PM to join us.
  • Sebek wrote: »

It doesn’t say the Death Star, by “it has to” I mean I feel very strongly that it has something to do with the Death Star.

• Sebek
    2138 posts Member
    Sebek wrote: »

It doesn’t say the Death Star, by “it has to” I mean I feel very strongly that it has something to do with the Death Star.

But Hux operated Starkiller Base, and he plotted against his "allies" (Kylo). He fits perfectly.
  • That was my second option, the starkiller base, but couldn’t think of the person who operated it at the moment.
  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member

But Hux operated Starkiller Base, and he plotted against his "allies" (Kylo). He fits perfectly.

Congratulations you two, the correct answer was Hux.
  • Sebek
    2138 posts Member

Sorry, but the credit goes entirely to LordGrahck.
  • Xcien
    1500 posts Member

Sorry, but the credit goes entirely to LordGrahck.

For some reason, my original post was deleted, but I just wanted to say good job to @LordGrahck for doing wonderfully with all his guesses on not just this riddle, but previous ones as well. I will have a new riddle out soon.