682 posts Member
    What a fresh thread.
  • At least 3
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Keep the hope alive!!!
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    It should be delayed a month each time someone pointlessly remakes this topic.

Why does it affect you? you have it him... great for you!

But others are excited about his return, looking forward to playing through the event. Looking forward to starting on unlocking JML.

Part of the reason for "so many threads" is the unknown release schedule. It is to be expected, the lack of a schedule only encourages it. If you don't want to read it, why click on the thread?

Here to the even coming back soon!!!
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Twi wrote: »

But others are excited about his return, looking forward to playing through the event. Looking forward to starting on unlocking JML.

Part of the reason for "so many threads" is the unknown release schedule. It is to be expected, the lack of a schedule only encourages it. If you don't want to read it, why click on the thread?

It's not "excitement" it's asking a question no one here can answer, therefore there's no reason for it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

It's not "excitement" it's asking a question no one here can answer, therefore there's no reason for it.

For the company man:
    You mean to tell me Kyno or better yet, one of the CGs on this forum doesn't know when the JKL event is returning?

Man, you're really covering well for them. They tell you to say that at the board meeting yesterday morning?

For everyone else:
    Please don't tell me they're waiting until Christmas to release this event.
  • Slaveen wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

For the company man:
    You mean to tell me Kyno or better yet, one of the CGs on this forum doesn't know when the JKL event is returning?

Man, you're really covering well for them. They tell you to say that at the board meeting yesterday morning?

For everyone else:
    They probably do know when it’s returning, but throughout the history of the game they do not announce it any more than a couple of days in advance.

This has been true for JKR, DR, Malak, GAS and now JKL.

It’s a waste of your, and several other’s time and energy to repeatedly ask when the event is returning. They won’t tell you until a couple of days before it does return.
  • Slaveen wrote: »

For everyone else:
    Seems like you already know the answer, just still in the denial state.
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Let’s not discourage the posting of anticipation for the event!

No but CG knows! But we all love this game and are here because of it! If you don’t want to read about our excitement and theorizing for when it’ll return you don’t have too.

My guess is next week, as we likely will not have back to back marquee events and the calendar for next week is pretty bare.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Slaveen wrote: »

For the company man:

For everyone else:

No that's not what he means to tell you, what he is saying is that the event is "random " and not placed on a calendar or announced until it is going in game, and this is the way it has been stated for events of this type until they are past the 1 year mark.

No one has said the dev team doesnt know when they will launch it, just that they dont tell anyone until that time.
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    Slaveen wrote: »

For the company man:

For everyone else:

I won't tell you they're waiting until Christmas. Because I don't know, nor does any other forum goer. However, there's a chance they're not releasing the event for Christmas. There's also a chance based on previous events it won't come back until mid-January.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    @Kyno I'm the company man.

Still waiting on my check, thanks.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH