Utinni! - Win a Grand Arena battle using 3 Jawas (Simple question)

The feat states: Utinni! - Win a Grand Arena battle using 3 Jawas.

Should it be read as:
1) Win a Grand Arena battle using only 3 Jawas.
2) Win a Grand Arena battle using at least 3 Jawas.

Replies

  • RTS
    235 posts Member
    At least
  • Ahnald is all over this one
  • I assumed this was going to be 3v3 based on that feat. 5v5 is easier. Everyone puts Geos on defense. Mod for survivability and win.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Pretty sure it's 5v5 based off this feat....
    The first of these is Built Loyalty. This feat is for winning a Grand Arena battle using five faithful Droid companions. These are droids who proved to be extremely loyal to their owners and/or counterparts. This includes:
  • NicWester wrote: »
    I assumed this was going to be 3v3 based on that feat. 5v5 is easier. Everyone puts Geos on defense. Mod for survivability and win.

    That is not true at all. Geos are a great offensive team for protection recovery.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    I assumed this was going to be 3v3 based on that feat. 5v5 is easier. Everyone puts Geos on defense. Mod for survivability and win.

    That is not true at all. Geos are a great offensive team for protection recovery.

    You don't have to sell me on Geonosians for offense. But I would say at least 10 of the 12 rounds in each GAC I run into Geonosians on defense, whether it's 5v5 or 3v3, ships or no ships.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    27386 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    I assumed this was going to be 3v3 based on that feat. 5v5 is easier. Everyone puts Geos on defense. Mod for survivability and win.

    That is not true at all. Geos are a great offensive team for protection recovery.

    You don't have to sell me on Geonosians for offense. But I would say at least 10 of the 12 rounds in each GAC I run into Geonosians on defense, whether it's 5v5 or 3v3, ships or no ships.

    So not everyone, even in your own matchups.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • NicWester wrote: »
    I assumed this was going to be 3v3 based on that feat. 5v5 is easier. Everyone puts Geos on defense. Mod for survivability and win.

    Speak for yourself. I grew tired of handing my opponent 60+ easy banners a long time ago and found them to be much more suitable on offense.
  • The feat states: Utinni! - Win a Grand Arena battle using 3 Jawas.

    Should it be read as:
    1) Win a Grand Arena battle using only 3 Jawas.
    2) Win a Grand Arena battle using at least 3 Jawas.

    At least

    Thank you for the "official" answer. :)
  • I wish i saw geos on defense...
  • NicWester
    7707 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Sure, fine, not literally every player who has ever set a defense has used Geonosians for defense. Congratulations on being semantically correct, the best kind of correct. I'll be sure to use only the most accurate language from now on because people on this board would pick a fight with a duck because the noise that comes out of them doesn't actually sound like "quack."

    "Uh, I read a Highlights when I was in the dentist's office yesterday and it CLEARLY said quack in there. You're wrong, duck."
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Sure, fine, not literally every player who has ever set a defense has used Geonosians for defense. Congratulations on being semantically correct, the best kind of correct. I'll be sure to use only the most accurate language from now on because people on this board would pick a fight with a duck because the noise that comes out of them doesn't actually sound like "quack."

    "Uh, I read a Highlights when I was in the dentist's office yesterday and it CLEARLY said quack in there. You're wrong, duck."

    Well, I like your posts. I just disagreed on face with the Geo take. They are my #2 counter to NS and BH. I love their prot recovery for banners.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Sure, fine, not literally every player who has ever set a defense has used Geonosians for defense. Congratulations on being semantically correct, the best kind of correct. I'll be sure to use only the most accurate language from now on because people on this board would pick a fight with a duck because the noise that comes out of them doesn't actually sound like "quack."

    "Uh, I read a Highlights when I was in the dentist's office yesterday and it CLEARLY said quack in there. You're wrong, duck."

    Well, I like your posts. I just disagreed on face with the Geo take. They are my #2 counter to NS and BH. I love their prot recovery for banners.

    No worries, I agree with you! I’m more rolling my eyes at the “everyone means every single person” crowd 😝 You get it!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    27386 posts Member
    You're welcome.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
Sign In or Register to comment.