JML in Sith raid?

VeNeNo
72 posts Member
edited December 2020
I was looking for a video but couldnt find any.
How JML is doing in sith raid? I know he for sure cannot reach Kylo performance but still, is he at least a bit useful?
3ibou6n8684h.jpeg

Replies

• He’s as useful as tuskens against SLKR
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    I’ve used him a bit, can get around 20M damage in P2 into P3. Nothing spectacular. The raid is over so quickly I haven’t had a good chance to try different spots yet. I don’t think it will get much better than that.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    He’s pretty useless in raids.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »

Raid

He can auto tank.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

Raid

He can auto tank.

There are several non-GL teams that can too. JKLS, GAS, JKA and the Yodas is one that can do so in about 10 minutes. I forget what my point was...and yours. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • kk0fmd1n98qg.jpg
    First test with ultimate JML, 40% of phase 2 and approximately 50% of phase 3.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    VeNeNo wrote: »
    Photek wrote: »
    kk0fmd1n98qg.jpg

Interesting. GAS lead?

That picture is weird. I'm wondering if it's an artifact of finishing with Luke in Ultimate form? HYoda is listed as having done damage, and the only way I see that being possible is through Inherited Teachings, which you can't get without Luke lead. Also, poster says Luke has Ultimate (which is only relevant if he's lead), but Luke's portrait doesn't have the bronze relic symbol--However, the portrait is of Ultimate Form Luke, and not the regular JML portrait.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    VeNeNo wrote: »
    Photek wrote: »
    kk0fmd1n98qg.jpg

Interesting. GAS lead?

That picture is weird. I'm wondering if it's an artifact of finishing with Luke in Ultimate form? HYoda is listed as having done damage, and the only way I see that being possible is through Inherited Teachings, which you can't get without Luke lead. Also, poster says Luke has Ultimate (which is only relevant if he's lead), but Luke's portrait doesn't have the bronze relic symbol--However, the portrait is of Ultimate Form Luke, and not the regular JML portrait.

Agreed. This needs some clarification.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Yeah, that picture is definitely some kind of weird photoshop.

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator

To give the poster the benefit of the doubt, I've never seen what happens if you finish a raid run with Luke in ultimate form.
  • Yes jml ultimate lead, the transformation must be considered as "jml leave the game, and jml ultimate enter the game then".
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »

To give the poster the benefit of the doubt, I've never seen what happens if you finish a raid run with Luke in ultimate form.

Apparently, it moves JML to the end (I asked someone that posted a different tank score with a similar team on a discord server). Also doesn't show the ultimate thing on his image.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    I think photek probably has the right of it--when JML changes form (ie, gets a completely new skin/model), the original probably leaves battle and a new character enters.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Yes mine was like that too.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Raid

He can auto tank.

There are several non-GL teams that can too. JKLS, GAS, JKA and the Yodas is one that can do so in about 10 minutes. I forget what my point was...and yours. ;)

My point was that he's not useless in all raids as stated. He's not any more useful than several other teams but it doesn't make him useless.