Jedi Luke event???

Jpfit262
545 posts Member
edited December 2020
Crumb or Doja can you please provide an update on the Jedi luke event? It doesn’t appear to be coming back this weekend. And we are now past the previous cadence established for the event. I really hate to think that this event isn’t coming back until the weekend of Christmas. But post on Reddit asking for event are getting deleted and post on here get booted to the events section (didn’t even know that place existed, doubt devs don’t either).

@kyno please don’t delete or move this.... all we want is just a simple update.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Gideon event now- I’d be willing to bet it appears after Gideon event is over. Another week would be best
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Next week is a possibility, if not then... I’d say the week between Christmas and New Years...
  • Reset the clock!

Every time one of these threads opens, they delay it by another 3 days.
  • I have all jkl gear hoarded... Hoping to see event soon
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    the answer is always august.

but seriously they wont tell you or anyone just because we ask.
  • Jpfit262 wrote: »
    And we are now past the previous cadence established for the event.
    Previous established cadence for these events is 2-4 months. The fact that the last time it took 83 days (well within the 2-4 months limit) is no indication of anything.
  • An event that returned once has not nearly an established cadence, although I would be happy to see it back soon because I have everything ready to get him to relic 7. But just relax it will come around and then we can get him, until then just finish other farms for example for JML or if you have all his requirements, farm his gear.
  • I had hoped that the event would return sooner since it is a wall for obtaining a galactic legend. The longer they wait, the more they lose money. Everyone put the equipment aside to go directly to jkl and jml R7.
  • Juldi wrote: »
    I had hoped that the event would return sooner since it is a wall for obtaining a galactic legend. The longer they wait, the more they lose money. Everyone put the equipment aside to go directly to jkl and jml R7.

I'm in the same boat you are, but I dont think they'll lose money as ppl will be after the new shiny mando toons, and then have to spend again to catch up when jkl drops again
    It's a solid business model: set events with large prereq, but then keep introducing new shiny distractions that keep the player behind their goals so the only way they can achieve both in a reasonable manner is to spend spend spend
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Bring on the event!

One day our hopes will be realized!!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The event has it's own sub Forum, if you have questions related to that they will generally be moved there.

Events that are not past the 1 year mark do not get any special treatment based on how much you want them to come back. They are "random" and will not be given any "updates" no matter who or where you ask.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    There is no set time in any cadence for events like this. It is not past anything.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The devs you are asking for the update are the ones who made this event sub Forum, so yes they are aware of it.
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Yea ok... it’s been nice trying to keep the excitement alive here. But why the constant beating down of it???

Enjoy your excitement free form... I’ll stick with discord.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Juldi wrote: »
    I had hoped that the event would return sooner since it is a wall for obtaining a galactic legend. The longer they wait, the more they lose money. Everyone put the equipment aside to go directly to jkl and jml R7.

That's why it returned on the early end the first time, because JML was dropping. Now they probably want that first wave of JMLs to feel like it was worth their investment. So they might wait a long time now. But maybe they'll be generous and have it back for Christmas. But previous events have sometimes taken four months, which would put us into January.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Twi wrote: »
    Yea ok... it’s been nice trying to keep the excitement alive here. But why the constant beating down of it???

Enjoy your excitement free form... I’ll stick with discord.

Does discord not have an issue with repeated questions that no one can answer anyway?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ....and multiple threads all asking the same question?
    znynpxxulhip.jpg
  • ....and multiple threads all asking the same question?
    znynpxxulhip.jpg

Ah, but only one asked not to be deleted or moved....so surely this one will WORK! :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Eastryder
    34 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    Crumb or Doja can you please provide an update on the Jedi luke event? It doesn’t appear to be coming back this weekend. And we are now past the previous cadence established for the event. I really hate to think that this event isn’t coming back until the weekend of Christmas. But post on Reddit asking for event are getting deleted and post on here get booted to the events section (didn’t even know that place existed, doubt devs don’t either).

@kyno please don’t delete or move this.... all we want is just a simple update.

95 days now ...wt kittens are they doing ??? Im saying 16th bc Galactic Bounties 1 returns then
    Post edited by crzydroid on