Best Vader team

Darth_Tomsteros2707
275 posts Member
edited December 2020
Hey, i returned to the game last week and wsnt to use vader. What is the best team to use him with
Post edited by KueChael on

Replies

• im no expert but usually i see: Vader(L), Wat, thrawn, shoretrooper, and IPD
  • There are other teams you can use him but if you just returned to the game maybe you can start under palpatine lead with empire or sith
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    If your just returning, Piett was released and he has good synergy with Vader. The rest of the team is your preference. If you like his lead, there are many DoT options, If you like his EP synergy, they are very powerful also.
  • I would say palp lead, Vader, thrawn, plus 2 more empire or sith. A pretaunt tank is very helpful. For empire/sith, shoretrooper or sith empire trooper are your best options. For a fifth, piett would be one of the best. But tie fighter pilot works well for me, and he has a pretty good ship, and will be a lot faster farm.

Make thrawn fast, and get the merciless massacre zeta on Vader as soon as possible.
  • I don't have Malak but I have HK. I am thinking about permanently going Vader lead, HK, Thrawn, EP, IPD. Thrawn 310ish or more going to HK for tenacity down is really right before a fast Vader and EP is very powerful. It starts the stacking dots, stuns a lot of enemies, and merciless often gives you a great st ar t
  • Darth_Tomsteros2707
    275 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    https://swgoh.gg/p/777675752/
    So maybe my roster here is helpful in this decision. I have 55/80 wat shards and 52/80 for probedroid. I use nearly all my energie to farm for gl kylo tho
    148 is my fastest speed set
  • Madmork
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Watch Anands video on Youtube. Vader lead, Thrawn, PD, ST and Wat. Insane combo. Vader, Thrawn, DN, DT and Wat also work. Has anyone tried Vader with darth Sion as tank?
  • Zanir wrote: »
    Tarkin lead is a fantastic DR counter. Tarkin, Vader, Wat, Thrawn, a G13 pretaunt that can take a punch from DR.

I am curious about why you would use tarkin over palp?
  • I use Palp Kru Vader Wat Thrawn vs DR and switch Traya with Kru for padme