Kuiil Pack

PiggieFace
30 posts Member
edited December 2020
I purchased the $9.99 Kuiil pack on Dec 1. Upon purchase, there was an error message that forced the game to restart. The $9.99 was deducted from my account but I never received the content.

I started a ticket with EA Help, but it has been a frustrating experience. I have supplied the screenshot required of my account, verifying my purchase, but I have received 2 emails so far, saying that the $9.99 purchase of my Relic Cargo Bundle (which I did purchase and receive) seems to be fine - when of course, that isn't the complaint.

For an issue I thought was relatively minor, this has turned into a multi-day affair of me having to constantly follow-up, as the Case was marked closed after EA Help told me about the Relic Cargo Bundle, so I had to re-open it to clarify (twice) that the issue was not receiving the Kuiil bundle.

I'm not sure if help can be found here, but some feedback is that the case process can be improved. As a user, I can't see my past submissions or even a history of correspondence with EA Help. I think a live chat option would make the experience a lot better and changing the interface would also help.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Direct message CG_SBCrumb or CG_Doja_Fett with an open ticket number and see if they can escalate it for you. That may help.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Direct message CG_SBCrumb or CG_Doja_Fett with an open ticket number and see if they can escalate it for you. That may help.

Thank you!

• Update - 2 weeks so far, and the ticket is still open, and no closer to being resolved. Very, very frustrating.

I've had 6 different EA Help reps, and each one basically starts from scratch. I keep asking if they can review the previous ticket history (email log, screenshot submissions), but no-one seems to respond to that.

It's really simple. I don't have the Kuiil shards that I paid for. A simple look into my account (and my screenshots) will verify this.