Ranking the Jedi

Prev1
Lethoiun
165 posts Member
edited December 2020
Jedi

Legends- JML, JKL, General Skywalker

A+ JKR, Bastilla Shan, General Kenobi, Yoda, Shaak TI, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Hermit Yoda

A- ZBarris Offee, Anakin, Ashoka, Jolee

B+ Aayla Secura, Plo Koon, Ezra, Old Ben

B- Qui-gon(no zeta), Kit Fisto, Kanan Jarrus, Juhani

C+ Luminaria Unduli, Ima-gun Di, Mace Windu

C- Jedi Consular

D Eeth Koth

F Jedi Knight Guardian

Feel free to argue a grade change
Post edited by Lethoiun on

Replies

• Are zetas a factor? You only mention Qui-gon in that respect and Barris is a C without hers.
    I would also put Plo in the C range. His only saving grace is as a pilot, and even then all he has to do is come in as a reinforcement, after that he’s cannon fodder.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Are zetas a factor? You only mention Qui-gon in that respect and Barris is a C without hers.
    I would also put Plo in the C range. His only saving grace is as a pilot, and even then all he has to do is come in as a reinforcement, after that he’s cannon fodder.

Zetas are factored in. I use my plo koon in battles for dispel on basic and the TM gain, he has a better health pool and damage than the Jedi in C range. Since he is a pilot many people have some gear on him as well!
  • My Plo is g12, I’ve just never found a good place for him in any of my teams for battles. I’ve also put zero thought into his mods, so that doesn’t help.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • JoryG87
    258 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Juhani and Kanan are not worse than Kit Fisto or Mace Windo

Old Ben should be A or B
  • JoryG87 wrote: »
    Juhani and Kanan are not worse than Kit Fisto or Mace Windo

Old Ben should be A or B

Updated, fair points
  • Plo's basic can be really useful at times.
  • Ezra could fit in A I think

It really does some nasty damage on relics
  • mariogsh wrote: »
    Ezra could fit in A I think

It really does some nasty damage on relics

What damage is he reaching?
  • You can’t tier GAS alongside Bastila.....I love Bastila (mine is relic 5) but she’s not the same tier as GAS.
    I’d put GAS in between legend and A+
  • GandalfRainbow
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    I have a feeling that you're not quite there yet to rank the Jedi. JKL and GAS should be on the same tier; Jolee should be on A+; Ezra should be on A-, he could hit up to 80k ish under the right lead with his Special 1 etc..
  • I have a feeling that you're not quite there yet to rank the Jedi. JKL and GAS should be on the same tier; Jolee should be on A+; Ezra should be on A-, he could hit up to 80k ish under the right lead with his Special 1 etc..

Also Aayla moves up a tier when she’s Relic’d and under JKL. She can help stun lock a whole team in Geo LSTB.
  • Lethoiun wrote: »
    Jedi

Legends- JML, JKL

A+ JKR, Bastilla Shan, General Kenobi, Yoda, General Skywalker, Shaak TI, Ki-Adi-Mundi

A- ZBarris Offee, Anakin, Ashoka, Hermit Yoda, Jolee

B+ Aayla Secura, Plo Koon, Ezra, Old Ben

B- Qui-gon(no zeta), Kit Fisto, Kanan Jarrus, Juhani

C+ Luminaria Unduli, Ima-gun Di, Mace Windu

C- Jedi Consular

D Eeth Koth

F Jedi Knight Guardian

Feel free to argue a grade change

Maybe switch yoda and hermit yoda. Hermit yoda is a lot better and way more viable. Also General Skywalker should probably be in the legends category
  • Maybe switch yoda and hermit yoda. Hermit yoda is a lot better and way more viable. Also General Skywalker should probably be in the legends category[/quote]

Yoda shines with JKR, much better than hermit yoda on that team

• RTS
    682 posts Member
    Lethoiun wrote: »
    Maybe switch yoda and hermit yoda. Hermit yoda is a lot better and way more viable. Also General Skywalker should probably be in the legends category

[/quote]

What else makes up the team? Because I’ll boot GMY in a second for JKL
  • RTS wrote: »

What else makes up the team? Because I’ll boot GMY in a second for JKL[/quote]

For a JKR team its usually with jolee, bastilla, gmy, and a fifth jedi tank like GK or attacker.

But I use GK with Padme and Bastilla I seperate for a second jedi team.

JML if you want to keep other teams intact probably needs to be leader. Use hermit yoda and some other jedi

Im looking to build a GR jedi team with KAM barris aayla shaak ti (using general anakin with clones)

[/quote]
    Honestly I think you bring up a good point, that being that the Jedi can be great with certain teams. Given that he isn't ranking Jedi teams though, I think that it is fair to assume that he is ranking Jedi based on their individual worth. Thats why I said that hermit yoda should be moved up and swapped with grandmaster yoda's place, since hermit yoda is a much better plug-and-play character.

You didn't quote me right btw, I only saw this because I revisited the thread

Honestly I think you bring up a good point, that being that the Jedi can be great with certain teams. Given that he isn't ranking Jedi teams though, I think that it is fair to assume that he is ranking Jedi based on their individual worth. Thats why I said that hermit yoda should be moved up and swapped with grandmaster yoda's place, since hermit yoda is a much better plug-and-play character.

You didn't quote me right btw, I only saw this because I revisited the thread[/quote]

sorry, thought I could shorten the quote without the op but messed it up. Yes, that's interesting, I think I just ranked them on my understanding of the usefulness of each individual Jedi, as a whole rather than team combos.

Going back to hermit yoda, I find he mades JKR teams weaker, especially with his stealth if the enemy yoda gains it. Thought I feel he is much stronger with the new jedi teams, the GR tags and JML. That being said maybe the deserve each rank, after all they are both yoda!
  • Simplify.

Must have:
    JML, JKL, General Skywalker, JKR, Bastilla Shan, General Kenobi, Yoda, Shaak TI, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Hermit Yoda, JKA, Ahsoka, Jolee

Useful for something:
    Old Ben, Ezra, zBarris, Aayla Secura, Plo Koon, Qui-gon, Kanan Jarrus, Jedi Consular

Bloody Useless:
    Luminaria, Ima Gumby, Mace Windu, Juhani, Kit Fisto, Eeth Koth, Jedi Knight Guardian
  • Wait, JKG is worse than Eeth Koth? I doubt that.
  • GunnerFCm
    154 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    I must be using Bastilla wrong; I'd rank her a B+ at best. She was great when I was running the old JKR team, but he has since moved on to live on (and lead) a GML, GAS, JKL, and Hyoda team, so Bastilla and Jolee languish in the reserves. Is she worth the investment to relic? I only have her and Jolee at G12 right now.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    @Rath_Tarr what is JC useful for?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

His ship is not half bad... a knock off of Plo Koon as some would say... an early Plo Koon ship with a lot of protection recovery.
  • GunnerFCm wrote: »
    I must be using Bastilla wrong; I'd rank her a B+ at best. She was great when I was running the old JKR team, but he has since moved on to live on (and lead) a GML, GAS, JKL, and Hyoda team, so Bastilla and Jolee languish in the reserves. Is she worth the investment to relic? I only have her and Jolee at G12 right now.

Bastilla Lead is very useful with some B class jedi. High tenacity and better survivability. I always break her up from JKR as it leads to another good useful team. Takes BH NS FO some SITH and more...
  • TheIcyGuy wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

His ship is not half bad... a knock off of Plo Koon as some would say... an early Plo Koon ship with a lot of protection recovery.

His ship heal is almost useless... his assist used to be nice but then Ive stopped using him in favor of other GR ships.
    Ship. It's a handy plug'n'play RI healer / assist caller.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    TheIcyGuy wrote: »

His ship heal is almost useless... his assist used to be nice but then Ive stopped using him in favor of other GR ships.

40% HP and port recovery is useless?
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

I think you have to go pretty far down the list of useful ships to get to it, but ok.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • RTS wrote: »
    TheIcyGuy wrote: »

40% HP and port recovery is useless?

more like 5%
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

I think you have to go pretty far down the list of useful ships to get to it, but ok.
    I use it frequently in TB, TW, GAC & even fleet arena but ok.
  • Straegen
    194 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    AAA - JML, JKL, GAS, JKR
    AA - General Kenobi, Shaak, GMY, Hoda, Jolee
    A - Old Ben, Bastilla, JKA, Ahsoka
    B - zBarris, Aayla, Ezra, KAM

Everything else is pretty trash in the current meta. JKR should be considered in the top as he is currently the strongest Jedi lead in arena. zBarris is overrated. Aayla is underrated... she is a stun machine. Shaak and Ahsoka only rate as high as they do because of LSTB.