Will I be able to get my 15 Han Solo shards??

My ONLY concern about the new Rancor raid.

Will I be able to get my 15 Han Solo shards??
vbqhz5xlt577.jpeg

Replies

• Don't see why not.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Is not the same raid...
  • We have yet to get an official yes or no.

The quest says "destroy the rancor's door panel". It does not say which Rancor's door so an argument can be made that it will work.
  • We have yet to get an official yes or no.

The quest says "destroy the rancor's door panel". It does not say which Rancor's door so an argument can be made that it will work.

Isn't that the argument that people used for that BH challenge back in the day "Complete X amount of battles with BH in dark side TB". Except that it only worked on Hoth and not DS Geo? I'd assume that the challenge in the OPs post is only coded to work with the original rancor raid. Though it would be a nice surprise if we were able to complete it via the challenge tier rancor.
  • g2gz2c4sjny8.png

and with that screen capture my hopes and dreams have been shattered.......
  • Your hopes and dreams can be reassembled, because I was at 0/10 on that quest, but after running one team in Phase 2 of the Challenge Tier and one team in Phase 3, I now sit at 2/10. Challenge Tier definitely counts for the quest.
  • DMG_SW wrote: »
    Your hopes and dreams can be reassembled, because I was at 0/10 on that quest, but after running one team in Phase 2 of the Challenge Tier and one team in Phase 3, I now sit at 2/10. Challenge Tier definitely counts for the quest.

REALLY????????

mndy2uhay6a2.jpg
  • I can confirm as well
  • LendersQuiz
    1166 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    iymgqysuf9tl.png

In case anybody is curious, once you destroy the door panel 10 times, there is another quest.
    Destroy the tank's main turret 10 times.
  • LendersQuiz
    1166 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    v1s61710ltfs.png

and once you beat tank's turret quest.....why am I even surprised??....there is yet another quest!
    Defeat Traya's light sabers 10 times each.
  • I'm glad I don't have to worry about those.
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Yeah shard shop currency is the worst.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH