Rewards for New Rancor

Moechenche
65 posts Member
edited December 2020
I don't understand the flatting of rewards.

if you are in the bottom 10 of your guild it's 20 raids to get 1 toon to R8, that's 120 days (4 months) for just 1 toon. In that same time the top 10 will have enough for 8 toons.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Moechenche wrote: »
    I don't understand the flatting of rewards.

if you are in the bottom 10 of your guild it's 20 raids to get 1 toon to R8, that's 120 days (4 months) for just 1 toon. In that same time the top 10 will have enough for 8 toons.

They said flatter, not flat. I think it is reasonable to assume they are comparing it to hstr raid rewards. And these do drop off below the top 10 but not to the degree the hstr rewards do. These really drop off below the top 40. That is flatter.

20 raids to get 1 r8 also assumes you are constantly in the bottom 10. It is far more likely that the bottom 10 will rotate quite a bit based on good or bad rng on a run.

If you are constantly in the bottom 10, then you really need to work on changing that. Or accept the fact that you are in a guild that you likely aren't really contributing to and see that the lower rewards here are balanced by the higher tb rewards you get because of those harder hitters in your guild.
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    even i can't defend this lol
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    even i can't defend this lol

Look like DarkHelmet is on his own. Mutiny it is then. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I don't necessarily like one mat being the lowest either. But exaggerating the issue doesn't help.

On my main account I have no intention of being bottom 10 all the time. I will gear teams that are good to avoid that. On my alt, once I get an R5 character, if I'm in a guild that is beating the raid but accepts me in even though I can't help much, I'll accept that one mat is better than zero.
  • I can only assume that the “flatter” part of the rewards refers to the gear and currency rewards?
  • i agree the gear rewards do seem flatter but the R8 material is the worst. Shards for traya as a lot flatter than them
  • I may be missing something but i have never got any rewards for the new rancor raid. I have scored well enough i should have gotten something. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a minimum score needed for the total guild or something?
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    Baruch22 wrote: »
    I may be missing something but i have never got any rewards for the new rancor raid. I have scored well enough i should have gotten something. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a minimum score needed for the total guild or something?

Did your guild beat the raid?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH