First character to R8??

Replies

• Too early to tell.

Relic 8 your patients and see who is actually relevant and worth it.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    I did slkr and he got almost 17% in P1 of the raid.

• There’s always CUP:

7hkot7el3zn7.jpeg
    ujo41a5migoq.png
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • There’s always CUP:

7hkot7el3zn7.jpeg
    ujo41a5migoq.png

And here I am bone dry on Electrium Conductors (R6+)

But hey CUP is good for the lols
  • There’s always CUP:

7hkot7el3zn7.jpeg
    ujo41a5migoq.png

So you can do worse than NS Spirit
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • I was leaning towards SLKR. However after looking at the rather minimal gains of r8 vs the incredibly steep costs of actually doing it, I won't be taking any toons to r8 any time soon. Simply, not worth scrapping 180 pieces of g12 gear. The gear grind just continues to get more and more difficult every time they add something.
  • MetaThumper
    496 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    There’s always CUP:

7hkot7el3zn7.jpeg
    ujo41a5migoq.png

Poor feeble minds. You have clearly never crossed paths with a 300+ speed CD set having Spirit I take it? But don't worry, looked like we have the same top80 toon gp so who knows, maybe you'll meet one soon enough )
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    There’s always CUP:

7hkot7el3zn7.jpeg
    ujo41a5migoq.png

Poor feeble minds. You have clearly never crossed paths with a 300+ speed CD set having Spirit I take it? But don't worry, looked like we have the same top80 toon gp so who knows, maybe you'll meet one soon enough )
    She'll be food for a ~r4-5 Padme team which is a B+ tier squad now at best.
  • There’s always CUP:

7hkot7el3zn7.jpeg
    ujo41a5migoq.png

She'll be food for a ~r4-5 Padme team which is a B+ tier squad now at best.

Lol ok. I'm sure the Padmes that failed before just misplayed them. Same for the DRs and Vader's.
  • I feel like I want to r8 beskar Mando even before I know his kit
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Whomever you use in arena.

And/or in the raid, have to focus on keeping those things coming in, or you will start to lose out.

It depends. You can have a great roster but be in a guild that wont be able to beat the raid

Then you are not earning the materials to go to r8 in the first place.

You know there's the pack right? I will r8 my first character way before our guild can finish the raid
  • I did GK for Neg. Best value unless your main ship is Mal then do GG. Keeps you ahead in mirrors.
  • Joebo720 wrote: »
    I did GK for Neg. Best value unless your main ship is Mal then do GG. Keeps you ahead in mirrors.

But if you've got both, you don't need mirrors. That's what I'm waying up. I can go gk and it just saved me switching to malevolence but I'm thinking gl kylo.
  • Saada wrote: »
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    I did GK for Neg. Best value unless your main ship is Mal then do GG. Keeps you ahead in mirrors.

But if you've got both, you don't need mirrors. That's what I'm waying up. I can go gk and it just saved me switching to malevolence but I'm thinking gl kylo.

The GLs would obviously be the most "rewarding" as it's adding mastery to their already higher mastery levels. Ships would be the last reasoning to do it unless you absolutely could use the help. But I don't see a r8 GK hindering or making the battle any harder so far.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    GK

Extra 2 speed for negotiator

Winner winner chicken dinner! I see so many making simple mistakes here. GK is king for various reasons.

Lol not everyone needs a maxed Negotiator.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • There’s always CUP:

7hkot7el3zn7.jpeg
    ujo41a5migoq.png

Right, I guess my feeble mind doesn't see the value of spending what is currently the rarest resource in the game on the occasional banner advantage in GAC. Silly me.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • There’s always CUP:

7hkot7el3zn7.jpeg
    ujo41a5migoq.png

Right, I guess my feeble mind doesn't see the value of spending what is currently the rarest resource in the game on the occasional banner advantage in GAC. Silly me.

Silly you
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    There’s always CUP:

7hkot7el3zn7.jpeg
    ujo41a5migoq.png

Silly you

So you're doing better in GAC now?
  • TVF wrote: »

So you're doing better in GAC now?

It's a little less stressful. But silly mistakes are still made and lessons learned each one. The "fun" factor has definitely increased when I removed my head from my rear and started focusing on what's important matchmaking wise. But the girls are still putting in work for me so guess it's not too bad. Thanks for helping me see a little clearer and asking man. And I was just playing around, I wouldn't do that with Spirit yet. They will always have the first team to r7 behind them. )s4oozifrw8yq.png
  • I got the first Tusken Raider to R8🤔😅
  • Sorry for my guild to have to learn this way, but I’m going to have to leave them after 4 years for a better guild because we can’t beat the raid. If you need a 1.5M roster with 3 G13s DM me. 💪🏻
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Sorry for my guild to have to learn this way, but I’m going to have to leave them after 4 years for a better guild because we can’t beat the raid. If you need a 1.5M roster with 3 G13s DM me. 💪🏻

So you want someone to carry you in the raid?
  • Sorry for my guild to have to learn this way, but I’m going to have to leave them after 4 years for a better guild because we can’t beat the raid.

Don't be. I'm sure your current guild will not miss you.
    Sorry for my guild to have to learn this way, but I’m going to have to leave them after 4 years for a better guild because we can’t beat the raid. If you need a 1.5M roster with 3 G13s DM me. 💪🏻

Why would they carry me? I can contribute easily 5,000 to 10,000 dmg in P1. I bought the warp speed pack and everything.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Why would they carry me? I can contribute easily 5,000 to 10,000 dmg in P1. I bought the warp speed pack and everything.

Um......
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member

Haha unless they make ludicrous speed pack that gives you 2 GLs and 6mil GP I would stay put and keep climbing little tadpole.
  • Sewpot wrote: »

Haha unless they make ludicrous speed pack that gives you 2 GLs and 6mil GP I would stay put and keep climbing little tadpole.

🥸
  • What is ridiculous is that SLKR was already the best GL at relic 7.
    And with R8 CG gave him the best boost
    I really dont understand this logic
    That just makes me hate SLKR a bit more and i m a SLKR owner

Nice dude 10k dmg...
    50 players like you can do 500k dmg together. You know Thats like 2% of p1...