Teams for new rancor raid

Just a thread for brainstorming team comps for the new raid. Please keep posts about rewards and other gripes and complaints to their own thread.

I'll start off. I noticed that the raid bosses do a lot of percent health damage. So maybe a team built around that?

Maybe kru, malak, savage, of kylo, +1. That's all I can think of if the top of my head but it seems they would last longer. Whether it's long enough to do meaningful damage is another question.

So if anyone has tested team comps or has ideas for other to test then please post them.

Replies

• Malak dies from 3 hits so probably kru and kylo are in the same boat
  • Info I've seen so far:

5ii48b4valtk.jpg
    2fhn853627dk.jpg
  • Good stuff so far.

I have tested see with vader, ep, dooku, and sideous (all his req that have to be over r5 anyway) in p1 and can get the ult pretty easily. It seems good for a reliable but underwhelming 1.5 to 2%.

I have also tested my padme team with jka, gk, 3po, and gmy. 3% is pretty easy for me and 4 is probably possible with great rng but considering you have to coordinate with your guild to do dmg at the same time 3% is the more realistic. That was with the way my padme is normally modded. My jka has decent offense for hstr but not my best mods.

But in a guild 30 padme teams, it certainly is an option for p1. And see could work to fill in the holes to allow better teams to be saved for later phases.

And with the enemy dispels and the single target in later phases, these are both teams that likely do better in p1 than later phases.
  • TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    We got several P1 runs in tonight at 6-14% with Rey/Rex/5s/Hoda/Threepio (similar to above but spam lifeblood to 5s and use goldenrod to reduce Rex’s cooldowns), a few Padme teams (varying threepio, R2, or Shaak ti in 5th slot) doing 2-5%, and a few GAS/501st teams getting 2-3%.

P2 and 3 will be done in the morning... so no report there yet, but will edit later.

Edit (we are a 310 million guild, and ended the first run with about 35% remaining in P4).
    P2/3 We ran SLK variants (mostly with either thrawn or Hux, nobody quite had the Daka/zombie/thrawn ready) for 3-4% (straight FO), thrawn/wat/Hoda variants was giving 5-7% percent.

JML and JKL Jedi variants were also giving 3-6% in those phases.

We had issues getting enough people (we are international) online at once to drop whole phases, so we ended up using more Padme, GAS, and Rebels to close out the bottom of the phases, which is probably where we ran short on having the Zerg damage to close out the raid.

P4 our all star was a Rey/501st at 5%, but CLS rebels (especially with Chewpio) were giving solid 1-3% runs, Padme around 1%, and Seperatist droids also fared decent at 0.5% or so - the speed damage increases in phases as the health drops is brutal everywhere, but p4 is particularly nasty...
    Post edited by TheJEFFtm on