returning players facing inactive players in arena

riedstep
2 posts Member
edited February 2021
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but anyways...
So I played this game years ago but recently got back into it. I have noticed my arena shard has gotten a lot harder. I have 1 gear 12 toon, and the rest gear 11 for my team. My ranking is around 1200 in my arena shard. Most teams around me have relic 3 or higher teams built. I don't stand a chance against them. After they beat me I add them as allies, and most of them have been inactive for several months. It would be great if inactive players got pulled out of the rankings so that active players would be the ones getting the rewards. I would be much more willing to invest in this game if I knew I stood a shot in my arena shard.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Too bad cg cant just switch accounts that haven't been active in x amount of day to the bottom 5 toons in their roster.
  • riedstep wrote: »
    Not sure if this is the right place for this, but anyways...
    So I played this game years ago but recently got back into it. I have noticed my arena shard has gotten a lot harder. I have 1 gear 12 toon, and the rest gear 11 for my team. My ranking is around 1200 in my arena shard. Most teams around me have relic 3 or higher teams built. I don't stand a chance against them. After they beat me I add them as allies, and most of them have been inactive for several months. It would be great if inactive players got pulled out of the rankings so that active players would be the ones getting the rewards. I would be much more willing to invest in this game if I knew I stood a shot in my arena shard.

I agree, it is very annoying. But at the same time, if you think about it, you will surpass all of these players in no time. If you are actively playing and they are not, then you will progress while all of them will stay the same. You will climb in ranks eventually once you get your own relics.
  • How do you want compete with active players if you can't even beat the inactive ones? Develop your roster and get stronger, you need to earn those better arena rewards like everyone else.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn