Dual TB idea

Give guilds that qualify the ability to run both TB's at the same time, but limit a characters use to one TB.

For example, if I battle with Vader or platoon him in DS Geo, I can't use him on DS Hoth until the phase he's used in has completed.

It would allow us to use the bottom end of our rosters for something still, and gain a few more rewards.

Replies

• 👎🏻
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    While this sounds like an interesting idea, even DS Tb, I can't think of what player GP would be needed to have the breadth to do both effectively and have the results be a net gain from focusing on just Geo, or Hoth depending where they are right now.
  • BoBo007
    19 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    You can get 1-2 stars in pretty much every territory phase just by completing the combat, and the combat is not that difficult to get 4/4 for people who tend to be in large guilds. People could use 2-3 lesser teams and get 4/4 in pretty much every battle without using any/many toons that would be used in Geo.

If you could achieve 21 stars this way, it would be at least 3800 more GET, 500 GET2, and then the rewards to go with it. All with I believe minimal GP impact to Geo TB.