Add a time limit to HSTR (or a manual way to end the match)?

g0dFather
4 posts Member
edited December 2020
It has happened to me multiple times where I get to P4 ST and my Enfys Nest gets stuck in an infinite loop with Darth Traya. I can't attack and she can't kill me. I end up having to force quit and lose all of my progress. Please add a 15 minute time limit the same way that the Galactic Challenges have.

*EDIT: One post brought up a good point that a match can go longer than 15 minutes. Instead of a time limit, at least a way to call the match, take your earnings at that time, and exit. Your only option is to retreat and even that requires that you get a turn.
Post edited by g0dFather on

Replies

• Or, don’t take Enfys Nest into p4?
  • Most of the best HSTR teams take more than 15 min for a run... you want to add a 15 min time limit just bc of a single character which you can avoid using or just use in a different phase. Talk about a useless answer.
  • I don't care if it's 60 minutes so long as there is an end. Or even better, a manual way to call an end to the match so the player can take their earnings and go. The only way out is to retreat and even that requires that you get a turn.
  • g0dFather
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Now that was a useful answer, DarjeloSalas, thank you. I edited my initial post.

As you and Kookermader pointed out, these raids can take a long time. So why not a way to stop, take what you earned, and break away? Can that ability be exploited?
  • g0dFather wrote: »
    I don't care if it's 60 minutes so long as there is an end. Or even better, a manual way to call an end to the match so the player can take their earnings and go. The only way out is to retreat and even that requires that you get a turn.

That already exists, when the raid is completed by someone else. But I don't know what happens to your progress when that expires.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • g0dFather wrote: »
    Now that was a useful answer, DarjeloSalas, thank you. I edited my initial post.

As you and Kookermader pointed out, these raids can take a long time. So why not a way to stop, take what you earned, and break away? Can that ability be exploited?

I think this would be a useful addition, as infinite loops are in general a bad thing.