Kit Reveal: The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor)

Prev134
CG_SBCrumb
681 posts EA Community Manager
edited December 2020
[ Developer Insight - Kit Reveal - State of the Galaxy ]
57q1oab91d8g.jpg

UNIT NAME: The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor)
ALIGNMENT: Light
CATEGORIES: Attacker, Leader, Scoundrel
Fearless Scoundrel leader who hunts down enemies to protect his allies

ABILITIES:

Basic: DEFT STRIKE

aiikc5tfj7l9.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Damage over Time for 3 turns. If they were already debuffed, deal damage again.

Special 1: DISCIPLINED SET UP (Cooldown 4)

dr2dh8n5tfaa.gif

FINAL TEXT: The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) gains 1 stack of Whistling Birds for each enemy (max 20 stacks), and he may only use Swift Takedown the next time he uses an ability. Until The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) uses Swift Takedown, he can't assist or counter attack, he ignores Stealth and Taunt, and he gains 1 stack of Whistling Birds whenever an enemy takes damage (max 20 stacks).

Whistling Birds last until Swift Takedown is used or until The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) is defeated.

Whistling Birds: Deal true damage to target enemy for each stack when using Swift Takedown

Special 2: WONDER OF THE FORCE (Cooldown 4)

prtfj6i5vh8z.gif

FINAL TEXT: Dispel all debuffs on all Scoundrel allies and equalize their Protection. All Scoundrel allies recover 20% Protection. Remove 20% Turn Meter from all enemies, which can't be evaded.

The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) and target other Scoundrel ally gain Damage Immunity for 1 turn, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented, and Tenacity Up for 2 turns. This ability starts on cooldown.

Special 3: SWIFT TAKEDOWN (Cooldown 0)

FINAL TEXT: Inflict Healing Immunity for 2 turns on all enemies, deal Physical damage to them, and lose 1 stack of Whistling Birds for each enemy damaged this way.

Deal true damage to target enemy for each stack of Whistling Birds. If target enemy is defeated by this ability, remaining Whistling Birds will damage the weakest remaining enemy.

This attack can't be countered or evaded, and enemies defeated by this ability can't be revived.

This ability can only be used immediately after Disciplined Set Up.

Leader: (ZETA) SEASONED TACTICS

FINAL TEXT: For each Scoundrel ally at the start of battle, Scoundrel allies gain 5% Max Health, Max Protection, and Offense.

Whenever an enemy takes damage, Scoundrel allies gain 2% Turn Meter.

Unique 1: (ZETA) PROTECTIVE INTUITION

FINAL TEXT: The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) is immune to Ability Block and has +40% Potency and Tenacity.

The first time each Scoundrel ally falls below 75% Health, The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) dispels all debuffs on himself, gains 1 stack of Whistling Birds, and takes a bonus turn, and the cooldown of Wonder of the Force is reset.
Post edited by CG_SBCrumb on

Replies

  • Nice just scoundrel
  • Sebek
    2472 posts Member
    Yes, Yes Yes!!!!
    Remember: reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Bye!
  • "The first time each Scoundrel ally falls below 75% Health, The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) dispels all debuffs on himself, gains 1 stack of Whistling Birds, and takes a bonus turn, and the cooldown of Wonder of the Force is reset."

    So does this ability trigger once for each ally or only once per battle, regardless of how many allies drop under? Also, what happens when the whole team or multiple allies fall under 75% health from an AoE? Does Mando take like 5 bonus turns? Or only 1.
  • Seems Solid.
  • Awesome! Very interesting for sure
  • 👀
  • CadoaBane
    563 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    No Mandalorian tag yet? No ability called "This is the way"? B)
    Seriously, he looks awesome and I'm looking forward to him! Also, Wonder of the Force is soooooo nice! I'm assuming some other abilities and the tag might have been saved for when the next teased character comes in.
  • That is a pretty sweet kit. Looking forwards to seeing what he can do.
    superawesomepi#1512 | My Youtube | swgoh.gg
  • SEASON TACTICS? Do they mean Seasoned Tactics?
  • Very nice
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Æsion wrote: »
    So does this ability trigger once for each ally or only once per battle, regardless of how many allies drop under? Also, what happens when the whole team or multiple allies fall under 75% health from an AoE? Does Mando take like 5 bonus turns? Or only 1.

    Only 1 extra turn though he will gain that many stacks of Whistling Birds

    And only once per battle or once for each scoundrel ally?
  • Sebek
    2472 posts Member
    Æsion wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Æsion wrote: »
    So does this ability trigger once for each ally or only once per battle, regardless of how many allies drop under? Also, what happens when the whole team or multiple allies fall under 75% health from an AoE? Does Mando take like 5 bonus turns? Or only 1.

    Only 1 extra turn though he will gain that many stacks of Whistling Birds

    And only once per battle or once for each scoundrel ally?

    Once per Scoundrel
    Remember: reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Bye!
  • i feel like he should have his sidearm as an ability as well
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    [ Developer Insight - Kit Reveal - State of the Galaxy ]
    57q1oab91d8g.jpg

    UNIT NAME: The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor)
    ALIGNMENT: Light
    CATEGORIES: Attacker, Leader, Scoundrel
    Fearless Scoundrel leader who hunts down enemies to protect his allies

    ABILITIES:

    Basic: DEFT STRIKE

    aiikc5tfj7l9.gif

    FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Damage over Time for 3 turns. If they were already debuffed, deal damage again.

    Special 1: DISCIPLINED SET UP (Cooldown 4)

    dr2dh8n5tfaa.gif

    FINAL TEXT: The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) gains 1 stack of Whistling Birds for each enemy (max 20 stacks), and he may only use Swift Takedown the next time he uses an ability. Until The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) uses Swift Takedown, he can't assist or counter attack, he ignores Stealth and Taunt, and he gains 1 stack of Whistling Birds whenever an enemy takes damage (max 20 stacks).

    Whistling Birds last until Swift Takedown is used or until The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) is defeated.

    Whistling Birds: Deal true damage to target enemy for each stack when using Swift Takedown

    Special 2: WONDER OF THE FORCE (Cooldown 4)

    prtfj6i5vh8z.gif

    FINAL TEXT: Dispel all debuffs on all Scoundrel allies and equalize their Protection. All Scoundrel allies recover 20% Protection. Remove 20% Turn Meter from all enemies, which can't be evaded.

    The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) and target other Scoundrel ally gain Damage Immunity for 1 turn, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented, and Tenacity Up for 2 turns. This ability starts on cooldown.

    Special 3: SWIFT TAKEDOWN (Cooldown 0)

    FINAL TEXT: Inflict Healing Immunity for 2 turns on all enemies, deal Physical damage to them, and lose 1 stack of Whistling Birds for each enemy damaged this way.

    Deal true damage to target enemy for each stack of Whistling Birds. If target enemy is defeated by this ability, remaining Whistling Birds will damage the weakest remaining enemy.

    This attack can't be countered or evaded, and enemies defeated by this ability can't be revived.

    This ability can only be used immediately after Disciplined Set Up.

    Leader: (ZETA) SEASONED TACTICS

    FINAL TEXT: For each Scoundrel ally at the start of battle, Scoundrel allies gain 5% Max Health, Max Protection, and Offense.

    Whenever an enemy takes damage, Scoundrel allies gain 2% Turn Meter.

    Unique 1: (ZETA) PROTECTIVE INTUITION

    FINAL TEXT: The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) is immune to Ability Block and has +40% Potency and Tenacity.

    The first time each Scoundrel ally falls below 75% Health, The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) dispels all debuffs on himself, gains 1 stack of Whistling Birds, and takes a bonus turn, and the cooldown of Wonder of the Force is reset.

    and when will the Mandalorian tag be included that there are currently 7 Mandalorians in the game
    jango fett
    boba fett
    canderous Ordo
    the mandalorian
    sabine wren
    gar saxon
    and the imperial super commando
    and 2 to come
    the mandalorian (beskar's armor)
    and the forger
  • Sebek
    2472 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    This is the way

    Our Lord and Savior is Here!!!
    Remember: reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Bye!
  • Ultra wrote: »
    This is the way

    Bit late today, hey?

    Do multiple stacks of DoT count as multiple hits? Asking for a shiny friend...
  • Ultra
    10020 posts Moderator
    btw love the enemy units and how wonder of the force is similar to hoda’s ability

    Mando will slot in perfectly with Rey

    I wonder if scoundrels are now able to take out SEE

    that damage immunity might protect them from instant defeat when timed right on offense
  • Will "The Child" ;) only be visible for that 1 ability? or will he stick around for the whole battle?
  • Like the ability block part. Can only slow him down but can't block him
  • Ultra wrote: »
    btw love the enemy units and how wonder of the force is similar to hoda’s ability

    Mando will slot in perfectly with Rey

    I wonder if scoundrels are now able to take out SEE

    that damage immunity might protect them from instant defeat when timed right on offense

    Damage immunity doesn't protect from instant defeat unfortunately.

    But yeah, I still think he could fit in nicely in a Rey/Scoundrels squad.
  • Soooo 7 Mandalorians and no Mandalorian faction, and a Tusken faction with only 3 tuskens... 🤔 Seems legit?
Sign In or Register to comment.