Kit Reveal: The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor)

124Next

Replies

• crzydroid wrote: »
    For the whistling birds, is it capped at killing 2 enemies or is it potential to kill a whole squad?
    Assuming you timed it right and everyone was in red, you use it and it kills the target, than the next, does it stop there even if there is still stacks remaining or does it keep moving to the next weakest?

The special does AoE damage first before doing the whistling birds thing. So if they were all in the red anyway, there's a chance to take them all out anyway. As for the bonus damage, I read it as max of two enemies.

Fair but for the theoretical question everyone survives with real low health. I read it as max 2 also, but they could have forgot "continues until WB are depleted." Any chance you could try and get an official word?
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    crzydroid wrote: »
    For the whistling birds, is it capped at killing 2 enemies or is it potential to kill a whole squad?
    Assuming you timed it right and everyone was in red, you use it and it kills the target, than the next, does it stop there even if there is still stacks remaining or does it keep moving to the next weakest?

The special does AoE damage first before doing the whistling birds thing. So if they were all in the red anyway, there's a chance to take them all out anyway. As for the bonus damage, I read it as max of two enemies.

Fair but for the theoretical question everyone survives with real low health. I read it as max 2 also, but they could have forgot "continues until WB are depleted." Any chance you could try and get an official word?

I can try, but honestly, someone will probably have tested it in GW and found out before they have time to get back to me.
    crzydroid wrote: »

I can try, but honestly, someone will probably have tested it in GW and found out before they have time to get back to me.

Okay. Thanks anyways.
  • scuba
    14043 posts Member
    jxnn4weruqux.png
    zrczcx71ko5f.png
    For any one that wants to see gear requirements and final stats

• scuba wrote: »
    jxnn4weruqux.png
    zrczcx71ko5f.png

Looks like "easing the gear crunch" with kyros is still going strong. Besides the 600 kyros we "just" need another 250 cuffs and carbs, 200 stun guns and eyeballs and 150 droid callers as the cherry on top.

Didn't look them up but that's like GL gear requirements, right?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    jxnn4weruqux.png
    zrczcx71ko5f.png

Looks like "easing the gear crunch" with kyros is still going strong. Besides the 600 kyros we "just" need another 250 cuffs and carbs, 200 stun guns and eyeballs and 150 droid callers as the cherry on top.

Didn't look them up but that's like GL gear requirements, right?

It's worse. The part besides kyros goes much more over gls.
  • I'm a bit confused... Why do you need 3, 4 and 5 Star Characters for the Missions of the Event, when the Eventguide restricts you to have all of them at 7 stars?
    I just don't see the logic...
  • I'm a bit confused... Why do you need 3, 4 and 5 Star Characters for the Missions of the Event, when the Eventguide restricts you to have all of them at 7 stars?
    I just don't see the logic...

Previous journeys were the same. You need higher star counts as you progress through the tiers. You'll need 7* on all the requirements to be able to do the last two tiers (Kuiil only for tier 5).
  • Drim
    359 posts Member
    He needs a large Buff not cutting it. way to much gear for what you get in the end. Nothing scary about him on defense or offense.

Asked the devs and they said, "WB will continue to trickle down until MBA runs out of stacks."

So, after defeating the target enemy, remaining birds will go after the weakest enemy. If that enemy is defeated any remaining birds will follow suit until stacks run out.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Drim wrote: »
    He needs a large Buff not cutting it. way to much gear for what you get in the end. Nothing scary about him on defense or offense.

Yeah, I'm not too worried about not getting him anytime soon

I do feel like his kit is missing something, and I think the season 2 toons in the coming months will complete him
  • Drim wrote: »

Id say nothing scary about arena. But with him scoundrels are capable of beating pretty much every team that doesn't have a GL on it. He's a pretty nice GAC assett. He should also be killer in LSTB.
  • Drim
    359 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Sorry bull going to have to disagree. For his team to do the things your talking about his hole team needs to be R7. The teams you Mentioned him beating all function at low relics or even some g12 in there.

Asked the devs and they said, "WB will continue to trickle down until MBA runs out of stacks."

So, after defeating the target enemy, remaining birds will go after the weakest enemy. If that enemy is defeated any remaining birds will follow suit until stacks run out.

Thank you for getting the answer!
  • He did some good work in TB for me by clearing droid stacks, but other than that he doesn't feel that great. Hopefully this armorer character that is coming makes him more interesting. Ever since the release of GL's new characters don't feel as impactful as they used to be.
  • I now think that he is stupid because of the GC requirements. Even if he was a good character this just makes me not want to get him at all.
  • Enas_Yorl wrote: »
    The gear requirements for new mando compared to his overall kit which he brings to the table is ... kind of underwhelming for a legendary. Wont be good as a GL counter; yes can steal some banners in gac and will take out some A- or B teams, i think new scoundrels will take on gg teams but thats it.

For me no need to rush and he also seems to have no special firepower in rancor raid or in ls geo. So yeah, normal farming, keeping gear as this looks like bait.

Surprised? Never been a scoundrel player before?